• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon You Think That the Main Characters Should've Ever Obtained Because They're Considered Fan Favorites

Years
  • Seen Jun 17, 2021
What's happening, guys? I'm just wanting to know which kinds of Pokémon you think that the Pokémon core anime main characters should've obtain in the wild because they're fan favorites? Please let me know once you've replied. Thanks, and good luck.:wink-right-eye:

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
Mega Charizard X/Y, Mega Rayquaza, UBs, Landorus T, Toxapex, Tapu Lele/Koko/Bulu/Fini, Aegislash, Magearna. All fan favorites.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 17, 2021
I meant fan favorites ever used by players and ever designed by character designers in games.

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
Do you mean fan favorites as in Pokemon that the key demographic (i.e. kids) like, or fan favorites as in which Pokemon the Smogon crowd like most? Because if it's only the former, then Primarina based on official popularity polls.

I thought it was Incineroar, also did Greninja lose 1st place? Wow.

Back