• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hiya!!

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2017
    Hi everyone!

I'm new to the forum but not new to Pokemon. I've just come across my old cards and want to complete my base set *at least* but have most of Jungle set and a few Fossil set.
    Only missing seven from my base set - so I'm in the hunt :p

Nice to be amongst like-minded players and collectors - I'm driving my boyfriend insane as he just missed the Pokemon phase :p

Hope to talk and get to know some of you soon!!

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2017
    Heyo,

I'm in the same boat. I think PokemonGO kind of re-kindled my love for pokemon. Was out at walmart or something and saw all the new sets and stuff that are out these days and now i'm madly into it again.

I've since moved country, and i've been pestering my mum to send my old cards here so I can finish them. I know i have most of base set (Charizard eludes me) as well as jungle, fossil and some of the gym leader sets. I REALLY really want to finish those sets off and start working towards completing more and more sets.

XY Evolutions is an awesome set to get into too, since it is practically a copy of base set. My wife and I got a booster box of it and ended up with almost the entire set! One by one, we're getting each card we don't have, buying them online. Honestly, XY evolutions MAY be the first set we complete in its entirety.

(Sorry for rambling lol)

Last edited:
    Back