• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Discontinued: Pokémon: LIFE Version

What is you favorite season? (From the 5th generation games)

• Spring

Votes: 114 20.8%
  • Summer

Votes: 106 19.3%
  • Autumn

Votes: 169 30.8%
  • Winter

Votes: 227 41.3%

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2017
    I tried to patch it and in VBA it came with a white screen. Is it not ready for play yet? I figured that was it.

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2019
    I tried to patch it and in VBA it came with a white screen. Is it not ready for play yet? I figured that was it.
    Is it perhaps possible that your VBA has its save type set to 64kb?
    If so, that's your problem right there.
    If not, either re-download your VBA emu or the game.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2022
    I played it, and omg it's amazing!
    Your graphics are stunning, and the storyline doesn't seem forced, which is awesome.
    I actually made a PokeCommunity account just to let you know that I'm looking forward to the next release :)

gail

Having no limitation as limitation
    Years
  • Awesome game but...saving in crystals? seriously? I always prefered pokemon centers.Anyway amazing game ❤❤

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2017
    Hey! Just got the rom to work, and I wanted to play on my 3ds. I converted it to cia and installed, but after the first screen about the game being free, The game freezes. Then to exit the game I have to reboot. Does anyone know why it won't work and how to get it to work? Thanks

Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    Hey! Just got the rom to work, and I wanted to play on my 3ds. I converted it to cia and installed, but after the first screen about the game being free, The game freezes. Then to exit the game I have to reboot. Does anyone know why it won't work and how to get it to work? Thanks

All you need to do is use mgba. No need to converted to CIA just use the mgba Homebrew that way you can literally just use the .GBA format simple as that. Side note you need a game cartridge inside the 3ds so the emulator works.

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2017
    All you need to do is use mgba. No need to converted to CIA just use the mgba Homebrew that way you can literally just use the .GBA format simple as that. Side note you need a game cartridge inside the 3ds so the emulator works.
    Yeah I know about mgba, the thing is it runs kinda slow on an o3ds, so injection would be a better option. Thanks for actually replying though.

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2021
    This looks absolutely beautiful.

Just one problem though. It won't start up in my gba emulator on PSP. I'm using the latest one. UO gpsp kai 3.4.

Dionen

deprived of sleep
    Years
  • sApqsVM.png
    JemTnPH.gif
    7EOvcSC.png

just to update things here, a little preview of a new dungeon
    Elemental Tower, an endless building filled with battles, bosses and goodies goodies!
    Battles every level, bosses once in a while and rewards when you least expect.
    good luck reaching the top, lul​

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Looks great Dionen! thanks for keeping us updated as always.

How do you get retroarch to work tempgba? Everytime I tried it won't boot.

You need to have the bios. I think the default directory for bios files are in PSP/GAME/Retroarch/system/

Also I believe the gba bios should be the gba_bios.bin, not the .gba one.

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2021
    Looks great Dionen! thanks for keeping us updated as always.

You need to have the bios. I think the default directory for bios files are in PSP/GAME/Retroarch/system/

Also I believe the gba bios should be the gba_bios.bin, not the .gba one.

I tried, to no avail lol. And I found myself to like GPSP alot more than tempgba.

May you give me a step-by-step guide on how to make retroarch work with GPSP? It would be much appreciated.

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2022
    sApqsVM.png
    JemTnPH.gif
    7EOvcSC.png

just to update things here, a little preview of a new dungeon
    Elemental Tower, an endless building filled with battles, bosses and goodies goodies!
    Battles every level, bosses once in a while and rewards when you least expect.
    good luck reaching the top, lul​

Dionen this look astounding! I would believe that this would be a post game dungeon right? Things like this really allow the player to keep enjoying the game just like what Spherical Ice did with Gaia and implemented the Battle Marsh. Don't stress yourself, I could wait just a bit longer for this game to be finished. Im sure it will be great!

Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2024
    Now if only you could walk your Pokemon in this hack... You know, in the movies they do that all the time, and it's my favorite thing about Heart Gold and Soul Silver.

Back