• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Name change requesting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitchman

Banned
Years
  • I forgot to say this a time ago but my name changer didn't cap the M. So can it be capped? Also do it Audy for the sake of hilarity.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Go ahead, small price to pay. With quotes?

Though make sure no one else has 36 in there user name like that.

You didn't even try to pm me to get the reason. ....

Last edited:

Ben.

Orange I s l a n d s~
    Years
  • Go ahead, small price to pay. With quotes?

Though make sure no one else has 36 in there user name like that.

You didn't even try to pm me to get the reason. ....
    Have you every heard of this magical thing called a "space bar" so can put spaces in your name. So it is 36 letters long, but i would want to see you called "i'm an idiot" now lets rest this matter and leave the thread for what its for.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Current name: Crusher 1
    New Name: ParadoX
    Thanks. I would really appreciate it. XD

A Pixy

Cruel?
    Years
  • Okay, since I've been persuaded, am I allowed to change my name now?

Old Name: This Name is Exactly 36 Letters Long
    New Name: My Name is at Username Character Cap

And don't change ahahahahahahahaha's name. (the following sentence has been censored for I am a kid of my word) so don't change his name. Pwease :3 (I cannot believe I've stooped so low as to doing that)?

Funfat.

Working on scripts that fail
    Years
  • Old name: LO

requtuesed name change: Funfat.

Thanks. :)

This Name is Exactly 36 Letters Long should be banned

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Current: This name is exactly 36 letters long

New: This name is exactly 28 letters long

The guy can't count, also I do believe there is no rule against requesting a change for another member.

PM me as to why this really pisses me off and possibly a tiny insight to what it means to me.
    Well, it's technically 36 characters long. You really have no right to ask someone to change someone else's name. Only the staff can decide if the name is inappropriate enough to change it back to the original name.

Just because it says 'letters' in his name, doesn't mean it's exactly 36. He only put 'letters' in his name because it fits with the 36 character character limit for name changes. You should really start to think before you even dare type something as stupid as what you posted.

Neo-Wolf

I am back!
    Years
  • Requested Name Change: Neo-Wolf
    ( Only change is W instead of Щ. )

Requested Name Change: Neo-Wolf
    ( Only change is W instead of Щ. )

Last edited:

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Well, it's technically 36 characters long. You really have no right to ask someone to change someone else's name. Only the staff can decide if the name is inappropriate enough to change it back to the original name.

Just because it says 'letters' in his name, doesn't mean it's exactly 36. He only put 'letters' in his name because it fits with the 36 character character limit for name changes. You should really start to think before you even dare type something as stupid as what you posted.
    You don't know **** butt out.

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2009
    Geez... been about two years since I've been on this site. Well, I found my login info and come to realize I don't go by this username anymore, so...

Older username: Kumori
    Requested Name Change: Neophoton

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

Tyranitar.

The Reborn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    Wee. My second name change! =D I do believe I request one on June 20th at like 4 ish. xD Anyways Heres my request >=D

Old Username: A n d y
    New Username: Andy.

Please and thank you. =3.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back