• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The must watch episodes

Nekodatta

Overanalyzing Pokemon for 20 years
Years
  • So, keeping up with the anime "seriously" was not really something I ever did in all my years of being a Pokemon fan. I watched the first couple seasons when I was a kid so I remember Kanto/Orange Island and Johto pretty well, but from Hoenn it pretty much became something to watch only if I casually stumbled upon it. I still watched Hoenn and Sinnoh more or less.

But reading some threads in this section and some characters I'm interested in seeing in the anime sparked my curiosity about the anime, but...
    I'm obviously never going to catch up on hundreds of episodes.

So if you wanted to suggest a list of "must watch episodes" from the last series (so let's say... Kalos and Alola), what would your list be?

Or even just a barebone list of episodes for the overarching plot, or episodes with particularly nice battles or characters.

Back