• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I want Misty Back!

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    ai
    ai

enough with the arguing already
    Everybody is to respect other people on the board.
    Do not flame, bash or insult other people. If someone acts uncivil, or harasses/intimidates you, you are not given the excuse to act the same in retaliation.
    forgive me if im wrong, but aren't you guys talking about bashing a fictional character?
    im not sure if calling a fictional cartoon character bad names is against the rules >3>

But seriously, chill out, don't start acutally bashing other members now <n>
    This thread has been arguing since like, page three or something O_o;;
    about a fictional character in a cartoon series...i think. im not really sure anymore OnO;;

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
  • They can easily test the trainer by going all out. I mean, at my school (Elementary, Middle and High School), whenever I'm tested or being taught by my teachers, the teachers almost NEVER hold back in their intelligence OR skill. Heck, when I was doing track, the Coaches also never held back on their abilities when training us. If they can teach us by going all out, Gym Leaders can as well, so that seems nothing more than an excuse.

You can't go all out on a person. That's why you don't learn Trig. in 2nd Grade. Why? They wouldn't understand it because they lack the proper knowledge to understand such things. Using your example, you could use Gym Leaders as grade school teachers. The first Gym Leader is the 1st Grade teacher and the in continuing order like that. Each Gym Leader is supposed to teach a certain amount to the trainer and not everything they know because their more expirienced them them. If they went all out on them then what would they learn? How many ways you can get taunted by Lt. Surge because you're a baby? As 85 says: "Child please."

Back