• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Obligatory introduction

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2019
    Hello.

I know almost more about pokemon than I do about my own career and have been playing the games for more than half my life. I think I have a problem, but not having a Switch is keeping me from going out to get the next generation of games and I intend to keep it that way. I still enjoy the franchise though (it's only the biggest franchise in the world).

Outside of Pokemon I enjoy TCGs (I've never actually played the Pokemon TCG, believe it or not), and I enjoy doing music (like everybody else probably).

Other than that I'm a pretty boring guy. I can be a little annoying and can come off as passive aggressive. If I do, I apologize in advance, I usually don't mean anybody any ill will. Also who reads these aside from the usual forum welcoming committee?

Years
    • Age 33
    • uk
    • Seen Jun 2, 2021
    hello there welcome to the site I hope you enjoy your time with us, do you think you will get a switch one day,

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey there, TamarindMan! I relate so much to knowing more about Pokemon than I do about my actual career, haha. As a graphic designer and artist by trade I've got the instincts necessary to do the job, but when it comes to sheer knowledge I think my memory for Pokemon trumps all of that lol. So, why don't you think you'll be getting Sword & Shield? It looks to be a very promising entry into the main series Pokemon games, imo!

Back