• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your forgotten Pokemon Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Polizard

Awesome Trainer
Years
  • Sorry if this make no sence i wrote it at like 4am i will edit it
    This Challenge is quite Simple I consider this Challenge a revenge of the Hm slaves and other Pokemon like that.

Goal:
    To finish a Pokemon Game of your choice with Pokemon that you have never used before as your main Pokemon. To have fun and possibly find a new Pokemon that you never thought was worth it before.

Rules.
    You are allowed to use as many Pokemon as you want.
    The Pokemon however are the Pokemon you would never use before for a significant amount of time or Pokemon you would normally only use as HM slaves.
    No Hacking.
    No Starter Pokemon at all.
    At least one Pokemon has to be obtained by the second badge.
    This is based on honesty I'm not going to question you if you are using a Pokemon you have never used before its completely up to you.

I will also be participating in HG.

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Looking at this more, this kinda resembles this challenge a lot, and you don't really have to put your trust in people you don't know, since they post what they haven't really used. I think that'll cover it instead, don't you think?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back