• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Latios returns

Latios

Editor of the Johto Times newsletter
Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    Hello PokéCommunity!

So i'm back again. It seems I return to this place once per decade.. Given my love for the Pokémon franchise, this really should have been a place I was way more active in, but I guess it didn't work out.

Anyway, I guess the point of this message is to say hello, that I am glad to see the forum alive and well, and how awesome Pokémon is, and continues to be. I've been feeling really nostalgic recently, and while I fell out of love with the series for a while, I respect that it will always be a big part of my life, and definitely a key part of my childhood.

Will I stick around? Who knows. Am I just glad that Pokémon is still a thing, and that there are still people who love it? Definitely! If you've been with the series for as long as I have (1998!) i'd love to hear from you :)

To the team at PokéCommunity, keep up the great work!

Years
  • Hello!
    and Welcome Back ^.^

Are you interested in the upcoming games, Scarlet & Violet? =)
    Did you give Legends a try? =3

Latios

Editor of the Johto Times newsletter
    Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    Hey there!

I absolutely did try Legends, I had the pleasure of reviewing it actually! I will definitely pick up Scarlet/Violet, it seems like it will deliver another Legends-style title, which is what i'm craving. It's a good time to be a Pokémon fan!

Back