• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[RESUUULTS!!] Secret Base Design Contest

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Secret Base Design Contest

Team Pumpkaboo's Base (aka my own) >>>>>>

Hosted by Forever!

clqViSK.jpg
    What does this event involve?
    Participants have until the end of the week to put together a Secret Base design on their ORAS games. The design must be related to the Get Together's theme of the Olympics (you may also base it around a hall of fame, as well, because that is relevant).

When you are confident with your design, take a photo of the QR code (using a camera, phone, or whatever, as long as it shows up) so that the judges can visit it and analyse it. If you need help on getting the QR code, just go to your PC in your base, and the QR option will be in there. Take a clear photo of it or else we won't be able to visit. You can edit your entry as many times as you want throughout the week, but when you edit your base you need to upload a new QR code. Post it here when you're done (anytime during the week!)

More info: http://serebii.net/omegarubyalphasapphire/supersecretbases.shtml

This is completely up to user interpretation, and given how creative some secret bases are (some based around schools, trick room etc) there's really no limit.

You will lose points if judges can't actually talk to your player. You should also max out visitors (check on Serebii as to how to do that). You will gain points if you pay attention to the slightest details (users with higher flag numbers will have an advantage here, but if you're smart there's other ways you can get around that disadvantage). Location of your base matters too, so keep that in mind! The three most creative players (which fit to the theme) will be awarded first, second, and third place.

The judges will be announced at the end of the competition period.
    How long does this event go for?

You have until July 12th at 11:59pm, when the Get Together ends. Judging will be done within the next three or so days.
    What are the prizes?
    You'll get an emblem for first, second, and third (as well as participant) but those will be revealed at the end.

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Don't forget to participate in this guys aka the best event. It's super easy too and only takes a few minutes you don't even need WiFi just a working camera or phone and a copy of OR or AS and a 3ds please guys make me smile :(

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    [user]nakuzami[/user] [user]candy[/user] are you guys still interested? or do you have friends that are??? cuz only one participant. :(

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • uuuuh I have to remember to grab the Dragonite event tonight in AS, so I could see about editing my base then

I've just been pretty busy between the rest of the GT, Mafia, and real life lol

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • Mafia games and real life issues. I've been working on it so wait. xD

EDIT: tut tut I have made it.
    v4x5jeG.jpg

Should I explain my concept as well?

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Due to a lack of participants, I'm gonna wait til DyingWillFlareon gets their entry in, and if anyone else wants to enter in the mean time that's ok. /superfair C:

Candy

Years
  • DyingWillFlareon needs to get their entry ASAP 'cause I'm getting impatient here. :c

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
  • DyingWillFlareon needs to get their entry ASAP 'cause I'm getting impatient here. :c

Sorry, got really ill yesterday and I'm still sore today. Didn't want to do anything.
    :(

Old theme was great, but I changed it to this to male it look more Gym Like I guess?
    Spoiler: Herems the pic, dunno how big it'll turn out.....
    OrtEIKj.jpg

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Hello all!

Since I knew what I was looking for, I scored each entry on a 10 point system instead of searching tirelessly for judges.

Here's the results...

7 points:
    Achromatic and Candy

5 points:
    CuteLittleBlack

(Other results won't be released, sorry guys :( )

However, because of this I've decided to choose the one that best reflects the theme out of Achromatic and Candy...

So! The results are...

1st
    Spoiler:

2nd
    Spoiler:

3rd
    Spoiler:

Just so you guys know I was choosing based upon whether you had theme music, whether NPCs matched the theme, if it was easy to access, how relevant it was, whether there was mood lighting and a few other things. C: Thanks for entering guys you're all super amazing!

Emblems will be made soon!

Candy

Years
  • Eeeeeehhhh my concept was that it's like a tournament-esque area with the bottom floor being the waiting lounge and the top floor being the battle arena haha. Although I should've placed in more people haha.

Either way, congrats to Achromatic on winning. Second place is also good to me. c:

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Just so you guys know I was choosing based upon whether you had theme music, whether NPCs matched the theme, if it was easy to access, how relevant it was, whether there was mood lighting and a few other things. C: Thanks for entering guys you're all super amazing!

oh

I did none of those things lol

I don't even know what mood lighting is or how to use it haha. Makes sense that I lost d:

Back