• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kat's Pokemon Daily Giveaway

Kateena

I had another thread listing pokemon I had (rare, hard to get pokemon) and needed some things. I have gotten what I needed and thought about how hard it is to fill everyone's requests for specific pokemon.

I really want to help people out and get them the pokemon they want but its a bit overwhelming. What I've decided to do (and I hope that it is alright) is start a daily giveaway.

First things first, these are LEGIT pokemon, they are CLONED via the Emerald clone glitch however, if this is a problem for you don't post here.

What I am going to do is pick a pokemon and clone 6 of them, then migrate them into my Diamond game. I will post the pokemon that I plan to give away that day and the first SIX posts after mine will get the pokemon for that day.(1 per person)

In your post please include your friend code and what time you will be available that day for a trade. You can just trade me any pokemon you want it doesn't matter.

Hopefully the boards will cooperate with my plan (I get the database error and page won't load ALOT here) and I hope this isn't a problem with the powers that be. If it is you can let me know/delete the post and I will try and find another way to spread the pokemon love.

So, anyway here's the list for next week (May 7 - May 11), I want to do it Monday through Friday (weekends I'm not around). Tomorrow I will make a post with the day's pokemon and that's where I will count the first six posts.

Monday -- **Shiny** Mew (Level 30)
    Tuesday -- Celebi (Level 70)
    Wednesday -- Jirachi (Level 5)
    Thursday -- Ho-Oh (Level 70)
    Friday -- Lugia (Level 50)

**UPDATE**
    Ok here is the line up for next week guys =)(May 14 - May 18) Seems to me the dogs won by a landslide.

Monday - Shiny Mew
    Tuesday - Raikou
    Wednesday - Entei
    Thursday - Suicine
    Friday - Deoxys

Now one other thing, my gracious husband decided he wanted to join me in my little endeavor and has agreed to do 6 MORE of these guys daily.

LISTEN CLOSELY though, I will make my normal post at 3:30ish pm EST and first 6 posts after mine get my pokemon just as normal.

THEN at around 7:00pm EST I will make ANOTHER post for HIS 6 pokemon. The first six posts after the 7:00pm post will also get the pokemon of the day.

These are going to be traded from HIM and his Diamond version of the game so it will be entirely different FC number and it will be him behind the trading instead of me =)

I really hope that everyone understands the change and there won't be any confusion, if you are confused just ask. The rules still apply that if you've won that pokemon already you CANNOT win again.

**UPDATE** (May 21-25)

Here's what I am going to be offering next week.

Monday - Shiny Mew
    Tuesday - Shiny Charmander
    Wednesday - Shiny Rayquaza
    Thursday - Shiny Dratini
    Friday - Celebi

I was really trying to get what the majority wanted for them, it seemed to me that the shinies were the most popular, I sort of had a hard time picking the 5th pokemon.

See you guys tomorrow at 3:30pm!

***Giveaway is moving to pokehood{dot}net***

Last edited:

agiht

Fo Sho Yadadamean?
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Jun 21, 2010
    FC - 4467 7441 3186
    Name - Chris
    IM GONNA WIN!!!!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    I had another thread listing pokemon I had (rare, hard to get pokemon) and needed some things. I have gotten what I needed and thought about how hard it is to fill everyone's requests for specific pokemon.

I really want to help people out and get them the pokemon they want but its a bit overwhelming. What I've decided to do (and I hope that it is alright) is start a daily giveaway.

First things first, these are LEGIT pokemon, they are CLONED via the Emerald clone glitch however, if this is a problem for you don't post here.

What I am going to do is pick a pokemon and clone 6 of them, then migrate them into my Diamond game. I will post the pokemon that I plan to give away that day and the first SIX posts after mine will get the pokemon for that day.(1 per person)

In your post please include your friend code and what time you will be available that day for a trade. You can just trade me any pokemon you want it doesn't matter.

Hopefully the boards will cooperate with my plan (I get the database error and page won't load ALOT here) and I hope this isn't a problem with the powers that be. If it is you can let me know/delete the post and I will try and find another way to spread the pokemon love.

So, anyway here's the list for next week, I want to do it Monday through Friday (weekends I'm not around). Tomorrow I will make a post with the day's pokemon and that's where I will count the first six posts.

Monday -- **Shiny** Mew (Level 30)
    Tuesday -- Celebi (Level 70)
    Wednesday -- Jirachi (Level 5)
    Thursday -- Ho-Oh (Level 70)
    Friday -- Lugia (Level 50)

FC - 4252 9957 0344

Could I get the Shiny Mew, please? I'll be able to give you a Kricketot in exchange.

Code:
    1246-5263-3218
    Name: Joaquim

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2007
    Thats really nice of you, will definetly post on monday to try and win.

NAME - Cloud
    FC - 3780 5574 3187

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2007
    I will be on Wennesday 7:00 to 9:00 EASTERN
    Name:Felice
    FC: 4467-7562-9882

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
  • hey there. i'd love to get my hands on Celebi, so i'll see you on Tuesday.

TN: Bob
    FC: 4897 2502 1751

i've already registered you, so i'll see you then (probably Monday, too. i have a bit of a soft side for Mew, too [no pun intended, lol]).

metroid fan

Portable builder
    Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2007
    Hey Celebi and Mew sound nice FC:5240 8394 6873 Name Krista (but I am a guy) i'll try to get one. But I guess I should do this tommorow when they are avalible.

metroid

Im interested in jirachi and lugia i can be on at just bout anytime you want me to be. Name is adrian and my fc is 1031 7726- 5733 thank you in advance and hope to be able to trade with you.

LethalTexture

Breeder and Battler
    Years
  • I'll be on all week at any time after 3:30 GMT, I may have to leave sometimes but I should be here. You are a very good trader, and I trust you. It also seems you are an incredibly generous person.

Details in sig, but maybe you kept them in ya Pal Pad lol. BTW, that Shiny Eevee is ready whenever you need it.

metroid

i would also like a ho-oh specially a ho-oh since im lacking a good fire and flying type pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2014
    I'm Mikuru :D

fc: 1117 6706 0407

available today after 10pm EST

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2008
    Im on right now if you can trade.

Name: Joseph
    FC: 4940 1998 7980

Im here for the mew, thanks, you very nice to do this givaways =)

Kateena

Ok, I said in the post that I will be posting WHEN the 6 replies for the day will start. That way the first six after my announcement post will count. =)

Just keep an eye out on this thread for when that will be, it will be in the afternoons as to give the people who have to go to school and such a chance to get in on it.

Just to clarify, only the first SIX after my announcement post will be able to get it for that day, I really wish I could just give it to EVERYONE but I can't and this is the fairest way I could see to do it.

**** AND IT DOESN'T START UNTIL MY ANNOUNCEMENT POST FOR THAT DAY'S POKEMON. ****

Back