• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] Looking for a quick low level lgpe trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hey! I hope this isn't agsinst any rules.

I just got LG pikachu. I've made it up to brock at this point. I'm required to have a grass pokemon... the only grass pokemon avalable this early is oddish as far as I know. I've used oddish in 2 seprate kanto playthroughs. So at the moment it looks like for the third time I'll be stuck with oddish.

Is there Anyone with lg eevee out there? I'll gladly trade an oddish for a bellsprout. I'm before brock so preferably one that is low level. Also I dont know if all the crazy pokeballs are in this game but if they are feel free to catch it in something crazy.

If you are interested in trading let me know in the comments and I'll pm/dm you my friend code.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back