• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

BrokenWing's art thread!

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2007
    Hey, yes, I do do art! But mostley on Oekakki. I couldn't post it up there, I messed up, so here it is! Its an evoloution of the new Pokemon, Buizeru, Murio. Please don't steal!

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
  • I really like your idea for a Buizeru evolution, BrokenWings! :) It's so cute! I'd love to see a full-body pic!

As for crit, the lines are quite shaky - I suggest doing a sketch on the background layer, and then tracing over it using the bezier tool in the foreground layer.

The shading is generally in the right places but I think there needs to be a bit more variation in the tones (maybe use two shades of dark and a light shade). :)

Keep on working at oekaki, and never stop drawing! *hugs!*

--FG

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2007
    Thanks guys! I'll try and do a full body pic tommorow, I'm busy today. I was planning it to be like a mixt between linoon and buizeru. And... layers? On paint bbs? How?

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
  • ~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Hmm, that's a very interesting concept! It would be cool if Buizeru had an evolution.
    As for layers, there are only 2 in PaintBBS on the bottom right corner. One says layer BG and the other says layer FG. Though its limited, this is still useful for doing a pre-drawing before the actual drawing.

Also, I love your av and sig. "There She Is" is awesome XD
    (likewise, Happy Birthday!)

~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2007
    I have some new art!
    1249.png

Venom
    1245.png

Otherside
    And here is my first one!
    attachment.php