• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Third Global Mission: Win at the Battle Agency

Rapture11

All about Battle Spot <3
Years
  • Looks like we got a new global mission, we have to win at the battle agency as many times as possible till we make it to 100,000 wins and we are already at 2800 something c:

HeroLinik

To this day, he still can't beat Air Man...
    Years
  • OK, I have a feeling that this one is going to fail. While this can give an incentive for new players to try out the Battle Agency, and 100000 wins doesn't seem a lot, the problem is when you increase in rank it becomes harder to find similarly-ranked players (I'm at rank 5, and whenever I check, everyone's at rank 0) and SM players are immune to the ranking system and are locked at 0. As a result, this will make it pretty difficult as the mission continues, and in order to succeed, you'll need to be online at the same time as someone else who is doing the mission. But there's still hope.

HeroLinik

To this day, he still can't beat Air Man...
    Years
  • Actually we are at 90,396 now, it's amazing.

Also, disregard what I've said. It appears we've already succeeded and are at 116k. I'm somewhat surprised, but then again it was a pretty low goal and it could have been further backed by people trying this out for the first time for the sake of the mission.

Back