• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A new challenger has arrived... again!

Years
  • Hey guys, this is "Ice Cold" Vash Herrera.

Ok, I know this seems kinda weird, but this is our SECOND introduction. And since I have NO IDEA what to say on here, I'll just copy what my boy Rocky said yesterday!

Hey guys, we just wanted to come on here and make our presence known.

If you don't know, SmartMarkVids Entertainment is the group out of Amarillo, Tx, making a name for themselves worldwide, one website at a time. Now, no, we aren't some virus making group (Note the "Vids") , but we want EVERYONE to know who we are!!!

Ok, so, one of the other main reasons we're here is because we want to do two things!

1. Make a "Pokemon Abridged" series on YouTube, and obviously, we would love if you guys were to comment on them!

2. We are trying to make some hacks of both original and advanced generation Pokemon games (I say we, but I'm the only one with any technical know-how lol). We need tools and such, and then we want to upload them here, to you loving PC peeps.

Anyways, add us, friend us, subscribe to our YouTube, and lets have some fun.

The Best Just Keeps Getting Better!!!

SMV20X6 Leader
    =Punk-Rock Romeo=
    Rocky Jimenez
    Now, I did notice he forgot something. He forgot to add that our YouTube is YouTube.com/SmartMarkVids . Please check us out, because we need the support. Anyways, let's be frriends!!!

Cooler than cool!
    "The Ice Cold"
    Vash Herrera *WINK*

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2008
    a challenger? let me get out my favorite rayquaza, he's pretty much
    the fiercest pokemon, though i do like heatran's design a lot.

Back