• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Ethereal

DarknessSneasel

Master of Dark
Years
  • This is an idea (that could be seen as in the very early stages of development) of a game made with rpgmaker and Pokemon essentials.
    I moved away from ROM hacking due to problems with my laptop and found essentials a lot more intuitive to use and i can use my gaming PC for it. (some features from my original design for a ROM hack Pokemon Ascension are reused).
    Story:
    Welcome to the region of Grandem home to a large variety of Pokemon and believed to be linked to the Ethereal Realm (where the creation trio said to have once watched over the world from). You live in a tiny village where nothing much goes on but soon you become a teenager and deemed old enough to go on your journey - just like your father. You will meet a range of people making friends, rivals and enemies. You will help save the region from the mysterious team void and hopefully become Pokemon master.

Characters: (so far)
    Professor Rose - the researcher of this region, Rose studies the phenomenon of shiny Pokemon and how they came to be.
    Zak - thinks he is the best trainer in all the region and is just being denied showing his true potential by his weak Pokemon. He will often blame battles he loses on his Pokemon or just bad luck. You will encounter and battle Zak multiple times on your journey.
    Team Void - a mysterious gang who will appear along your journey. There motives are unknown and are often seen causing trouble. Whatever they are up to you know it can't be good.
    Derx - A rookie trainer who seems interested in the activities of Team Void.

Dojo Power: Dojos are unique to this region and are similar to gyms but have a theme instead of a type and will give unique rewards. Gyms will are still a core part of the journey.

quick video briefly showing an early version of the 1st Dojo and rival battle.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back