• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Essentials Tutorial] Adding Partner Pikachu and Partner Eevee to your Game

HeyHeyHenry

HeyHeyHenryΔ
Years
  • Hello! This is a simple tutorial that'll allow you to add the Partner Pikachu and the Partner Eevee to your Project!
    First of all, keep in mind that this tutorial is for a Essentials Project that never added new Function Codes, so if you already inserted new Function Codes you'll have to change some stuff.

First Step!
    We need to add new forms to the respective Pokémon (Eevee and Pikachu), so let's open our Project Folder and search for the "PBS" folder, open it, and then search and open the "pokemonforms.txt" text document.
    Now please, go to the last line and add a new one, in this new line, paste this:​

Spoiler:

Second Step!
    All Right, you're doing great! Now let's Save and Close our "pokemonforms.txt" file and then open your Project file!
    You'll have to open the Script Section and find the "PokeBattle_MoveEffects" script. Now please go to the last line and add a new one, in this new line, paste this:​
    Spoiler:

Third Step!
    Yay! We're almost finishing, you'll have to "Apply" the changes, and go back to the PBS folder, now find the "moves.txt", open it please.
    Now you'll have to go to the last line and add a new one, in this new line, paste this:​
    Spoiler:

Note: Please change the "XXX" to the numbers that they need in your PBS, probably will start with "673", but as I don't know how many moves you have...

Fourth Step!
    Wow! You're really really good to follow steps! But we just need to follow other Two Steps! Let's Save and Close the "Moves.txt", now re-open your Project File and search for the "Pokemon_Forms" in the Script Section.
    When you find it, please go to the last line and add a new one, in this new line, paste this:​
    Spoiler:

Fifth Step!
    Fifth and Last Step! Please download this archive and extract it in your "Icons" folder, you can find it in your "Graphcis" folder inside your Project folder!
    And now you have both Partner Pikachu and Partner Eevee inserted in your game + their Partner Moves! I hope you like this tutorial, see'ya! C:​
    Note: Please, if you find any error, contact me and I'll try to fix it

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2023
    Thanks, I just added Partner Pikachu and Partner Eevee (without the Special Moves) to my Game. But i had to overwrite the Evo Methods myself, but else I like it and I plan to add these two as Optional Starters since without thier Signature OP moves, they are Powerful enough, but not an Game Breaker

#Not Important

All hail the wishmaker
    Years
  • Please post code in

[Code]code here[/code]

Blocks. It makes it a lot easier to read and add to someones game

Back