• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Oblivion

What kind of starters should I put in the game. Feel free to share your own suggestions.

• Rock- Aron , Ground- Trapinch , Ice- Spheal

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Fire- Litwick , Water- Spheal, Grass- Budew

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rotom any 1 form (heat, frost, mow, wash, fan, normal)

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Rotom changeable forms

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Mar 15, 2024
This is my first game using RPG maker so please excuse a few mistakes. I am using pokemon essentials and some other resources for the game. I have just started making the game. The main focus is on the story which I want to make big and complex. The features will be pretty general. I would please like your opinions. Please vote in the poll above so I can know what you would like in the game. Feel free to add suggestions. You can also share your ideas which you would like to see in the game.
I don't want to reveal too much of the story but will give a summary of what is happening in the region.

Story
You are a regular kid who just completed trainer school and is ready to become a pokemon trainer. You will soon discover about individuals causing trouble in different parts of the region. Little do you know about the truth behind these crimes. Are they really simple criminals or are they part of something bigger. They are also mystical items whose powers are extraordinary.
Spoiler:

Features to be added (mostly general features)
EBS
Pokemon till UNOVA
8 gyms
HM items (no need for HM slaves)(Only fly needed)
Some different forms of Pokémon
New region
2-3 pseudo legends (please tell me which ones you want to see)
Obtainable legendaries (pre champ) and more post champ
Different starter types (rock, ground and ice)
Some new sprites (If I learn how to)
Following Pokémon
PWT
Post game events
Choices affect out comes
The shades (like Shadow Triad)
Ancient relics
Choices between legends
Interesting fossil choices
Contests (maybe)
Airport
Shipyard
Trade stone
A Vigilante
Ranger base
Government
Secret agency
Ancient ruins and monuments
Custom pokeballs
Safari zone
Training facilities
Battle Frontier (maybe)
Something like a battle island
You can buy a house
Trainer School

This thread will be updated when I make some progress on the game.
Please vote in the poll.

Last edited:
Back