• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Events] Ash's Pikachu Collecting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 27, 2017
I'm looking to obtain all Ash's Pikachu. I have the Kanto hat currently and that's all, I'm aware some aren't available yet, but I still want the ones that have come out that I don't currently possess.

If you aren't aware of what this event is, it's for sun and moon receive gift from code pikachu20

Original Cap: September 19 to September 25 OWNED
Hoenn Cap: September 26 to October 2
Sinnoh Cap: October 3 to October 9
Unova Cap: October 10 to October 16
Kalos Cap: October 17 to October 23
Alola Cap: October 24 to October 30 OWNED

Obviously there's gotta be something in it for you. I offer up a clone of my Kanto Ash's Pikachu. I don't care if you trade me a clone as well. Otherwise I have a completed living dex with all authentic/clonesfromauthentic pokemon thanks to various forum users and competitors

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 27, 2017
I'm currently collecting a bunch of them, what are you offering?

As stated in my previos post I have in my Poke'Bank a living version of every pokemon, If I dont have it I can breed for it (IE the HA Litleo our friend above wants) I also live next to 2 gamestops so I have authentic legendaries or clones of authentics only. (Physically own 2 GBA SPs and got the dogs there transferred to emerarald then HG/SS) so really just tell me what your looking for currently I can work with that better.

As for the HA Litleo I am only dealing with current sun/moon but yes I can hook you up with that HA Litleo I just have to hunt possibly radar scan hunt on another game then use pokebank to transfer it. what time zone do you live in?

dblanton361

Inactive
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 19, 2018
I have all of the hats. I'd be very interested in trading them. I am very into rareball collecting and other events. What would you be willing to offer for all of the ones you're missing?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 13, 2020
I'm looking to obtain all Ash's Pikachu. I have the Kanto hat currently and that's all, I'm aware some aren't available yet, but I still want the ones that have come out that I don't currently possess.

If you aren't aware of what this event is, it's for sun and moon receive gift from code pikachu20

Original Cap: September 19 to September 25 OWNED
Hoenn Cap: September 26 to October 2
Sinnoh Cap: October 3 to October 9
Unova Cap: October 10 to October 16
Kalos Cap: October 17 to October 23
Alola Cap: October 24 to October 30

Obviously there's gotta be something in it for you. I offer up a clone of my Kanto Ash's Pikachu. I don't care if you trade me a clone as well. Otherwise I have a completed living dex with all authentic/clonesfromauthentic pokemon thanks to various forum users and competitors

I'll trade a Hoenn Cap Pikachu or a Unova Cap Pikachu for any spare Magearna you might have.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 27, 2017
I have all of the hats. I'd be very interested in trading them. I am very into rareball collecting and other events. What would you be willing to offer for all of the ones you're missing?

I mean what are you looking for? I have all the pokemon including Marshadow if it's a legendary I will clone obviously but if its one I can breed Ill do that instead, I shiny hunt sometimes but those are not going to be traded unless cloned either.

I'm currently collecting a bunch of them, what are you offering?

Honestly whatever you want. As stated above if its legendary or shiny I will clone, but I DO NOT Generate any mons so cloning my existing ones only.

If you want to know my shinys I can post a pic of my shiny PC box?

Oh I have all of Rotoms forms and same with the Rus's and a legitimate shiny ditto with 6IV from a fellow trainer in japan

Last edited by a moderator:

Ida13

Gone For a While
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Dec 6, 2017
I have a Unova cap pikachu, do you have a shiny eevee or espeon that's female?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 27, 2017
I have a Unova cap pikachu, do you have a shiny eevee or espeon that's female?

Checking to see. I still do need to catch 6 more shiny Eevees as well. I just cant remember if I caught one and didnt evolve it.
Dang nope, I have battle ready Glaceon and Umbreon though both males and hyper trained on their lower stats

The battle ready shinies I worked on are as follows (NOTE: trying to synchronize a shiny hunts nature is a very unusual thing for shiny hunters to do 1/512 chance at best in S/M so natures are what they are and that's that)

Glaceon, Umbreon, MY PRIDE AND JOY Charizard Jolly Nature egg hatched from OR not hypertrained yet though., Lycanroc, Blissey (chansey caught while hunting for elekid -.-) which leads to Electivire, and finally Crobat (warning: he's pink AF)

Shinies I have not touched since they enter the PC are

Vulpix, Sharpeedo, Delibird (Yes I hunted that stupid bird), Phantump (one of my favs)
shiny_phantump_global_link_art_by_trainerparshen-d6wejxh.png
, pikipek, Mudbray, Smeargle, and finally Oricorio

Last edited by a moderator:

dblanton361

Inactive
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 19, 2018
I mean what are you looking for? I have all the pokemon including Marshadow if it's a legendary I will clone obviously but if its one I can breed Ill do that instead, I shiny hunt sometimes but those are not going to be traded unless cloned either.

Honestly whatever you want. As stated above if its legendary or shiny I will clone, but I DO NOT Generate any mons so cloning my existing ones only.

If you want to know my shinys I can post a pic of my shiny PC box?

Oh I have all of Rotoms forms and same with the Rus's and a legitimate shiny ditto with 6IV from a fellow trainer in japan

I'd be interested in anything battle ready. Like the glaceon you mentioned. I don't mind if it's cloned. Also would be interested in a Hyper Voice Ralts

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 27, 2017
I'd be interested in anything battle ready. Like the glaceon you mentioned. I don't mind if it's cloned. Also would be interested in a Hyper Voice Ralts
""Glaceon, Umbreon, MY PRIDE AND JOY Charizard Jolly Nature egg hatched from OR not hypertrained yet though., Lycanroc, Blissey (chansey caught while hunting for elekid -.-) which leads to Electivire, and finally Crobat (warning: he's pink AF)""

Hyper Voice Ralts I dont know if I have for sure I have ralts just might need to hunt for that specific ability. But the shiny list that includes Charizard are all battle ready my friend code is

5172-4068-9126.

Let me know which shiny you want. I will clone it. Then if you still want your copy of pika catch a weedle or something while i clone your pika and ill trade back.

Last edited:

Ida13

Gone For a While
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Dec 6, 2017
Checking to see. I still do need to catch 6 more shiny Eevees as well. I just cant remember if I caught one and didnt evolve it.
Dang nope, I have battle ready Glaceon and Umbreon though both males and hyper trained on their lower stats

The battle ready shinies I worked on are as follows (NOTE: trying to synchronize a shiny hunts nature is a very unusual thing for shiny hunters to do 1/512 chance at best in S/M so natures are what they are and that's that)

Glaceon, Umbreon, MY PRIDE AND JOY Charizard Jolly Nature egg hatched from OR not hypertrained yet though., Lycanroc, Blissey (chansey caught while hunting for elekid -.-) which leads to Electivire, and finally Crobat (warning: he's pink AF)

Shinies I have not touched since they enter the PC are

Vulpix, Sharpeedo, Delibird (Yes I hunted that stupid bird), Phantump (one of my favs)
shiny_phantump_global_link_art_by_trainerparshen-d6wejxh.png
, pikipek, Mudbray, Smeargle, and finally Oricorio

I'll trade for the Glaceon if it's okay.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 27, 2017
sounds good since you seem to be on around 1:00pm Ill add your Friend Code and we will trade around then.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 26, 2017
I am actually looking for a kanto cap pikachu even have a newbie thread about it. If you have an extra that would solve my dilemma. I do have an alola pikachu.

All down for a trade but starting work ina bit.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 27, 2017
I am actually looking for a kanto cap pikachu even have a newbie thread about it. If you have an extra that would solve my dilemma. I do have an alola pikachu.

All down for a trade but starting work ina bit.

I have the Alolan thanks to a friend of mine

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 26, 2017
Awesome blossom. Anyway you could offer me a clone of your kanto pika? I'll trade you a target charizard code / a choice out of a few shinies i have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back