• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello all

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2020
    Just wanted to drop in and introduce myself. I'm Trip I'm new to the forum looking to make some friends on the sword/shield games. Don't really have anyone to do trades with or run raids with yet. I look forward to linking up with everyone

Years
  • Hey Trip! Nice to meet you and welcome to the PC!! You've come to the right place! ^^ I suggest joining our Discord Server if you are ever up for chatting, there are some fun people always around! There is also a section there too for trades and raids. <3

Look forward to seeing you around!

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2020
    Hi how do i download digimon your digital dream wen i downloaded it from here the 2.0 it said wen finished file cant be read

Back