• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fill In The Blank Version Chu!

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years
In this game, u have to type in sentence, but leave it incomplete, with a _____ line. The next person to Post, fills in the blank line, with anything they wish & type another incomplete sentence with a ______ line, for the next Member to fill & so on.

The blank doesn't have to filled with a single word, can be multiple words. Also, the sentence u type for the next person, can have multiple blanks.

And be as creative as u can be.

So let's start.

I saw a ______ in the ______.

Pika Pika :chu:

MetaRaven135

Mediocrity personified
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Nov 26, 2020
My serial killer friend Tommy went to see Titanic 2: Electric Boogaloo

According to recent research, _____ out of 10 cats prefer _____ to regular food.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years
Tommy, how many times how I told you not to transmogrify yourself? Your punishment is that you will turn into a doormat for a week.

Early to ____ & early to ______, makes a man _______.

SilverLeafeon75

Type diversity? What type diversity?
Years
Mr. Magic, how many licks does it take to get to the coin out of the center of a oversized jelly bean

The early _____ gets the ______

MetaRaven135

Mediocrity personified
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Nov 26, 2020
Sweet as a dormant Elder God!

_____: a surefire way to ruin any _____.

TOM The Amazing Tyranitar

"I am the mighty Tyranitar"
Years
My guilty pleasure is stealing money from my brother's bank. Don't tell anyone, I really need it.

The gamers __________ their joysticks because it __________ them.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years
The gamers overuse their joysticks because it gives them pleasure, by keeping them occupied playing games, when they have a lot of free time on them.

Time is to ________, as money is to _______.

pokemon-action-figures.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Trainer 766

They are two legends, two gods that love each other, how beautiful is the dawn of the twilight.

Someone create an incomplete sentence please, I can't think of one.

Years
Created an incomplete sentence, that destroyed the world as we know it and created another one similar to the old, but with two less pidgeons.

Sometimes the old man with the big bag takes away ________ and ________, but sometimes, just sometimes, I do.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years
Sometimes the old man with the big bag takes away all the gifts, comes back disguised as Santa Claus and distributes them, but sometimes, just sometimes, I do.

Roses are ____, Violets are _____.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years
Here we have the wild couch potato in its natural habitat. Watch as it eats, drinks, watches tv, sleeps, repeat.

I can watch the _________ a million times over.

Years
  • Seen Jul 9, 2021
i can watch the snowfall a million times over.

its better to ________, than to ________.

Back