• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How do you change the weedle catching tutorial pokemon?

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2023
    I think I heard somewhere that the code is hard coded into the game, and the only way to change it is through a patch, and I don't like using patches. Is there a way to change the catching tutorial without downloading any patches?

Mahian23

Behold my Supreme Power!
    Years
  • I think I heard somewhere that the code is hard coded into the game, and the only way to change it is through a patch, and I don't like using patches. Is there a way to change the catching tutorial without downloading any patches?

You can change it to Mew via MODEXE

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2023
    Thanks, But it says on their post that this tool is not recommended for hacks that are in progress, well.. My hack is one. will it actually ruin something? Or there's another way?

Mahian23

Behold my Supreme Power!
    Years
  • Thanks, But it says on their post that this tool is not recommended for hacks that are in progress, well.. My hack is one. will it actually ruin something? Or there's another way?

First open your rom in ModEXE,Then various functions will show up in colors.The green ones are already inserted,Inserting The yellow ones would create bugs/glitches for your rom.The white ones are not inserted and can be inserted without any problems.

Back