• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Social Outcast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goatman56

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
OOC: Plz don't double post just edit it okay :) and Happy Thanksgiving to all of u.

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
Years
*sigh* "Pochi you need to stick up for your self......." Paige said as someone threw a paper at her she caught it and it said <go away Freak!> "Paige threw it away then said "see you don't need to fight just don't show fear"

Goatman56

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
"I....I just can't."I looked down at my feet and then suddenly the bell wrang.I walked out into the hall and a guy pushed me down.Thats when I finally snapped.I glared at him and quickly turned around and punched him to the ground."You'll see you'll all see i'll be the greatest pokemon trainer you've ever seen."They laughed at me and I just ran right out the school door.*I'll show them.*

Goatman56

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
"Yeah I know but I got packing to do."I had felt impowered after hitting that guy I was angry.I walked out and then went to my house and took all the stuff out of my back pack."Better write up a note to tell my parents i'm leaving."I walked out of my house and locked up and left the note on the door and I ran out of town.

Goatman56

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
"I don't know yet but i'm going to get me some badges your welcome to come if u want."I didn't understand why anyone would want to hang out with me I mean soon enough when I calmed down i'd be the same.I began to calm and it settled in."L....lets go."

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
Years
"then I am coming too it is not like my parents didn't want me to go on a pokemon jorney but now I have hopefully two friends to go with!" Paige said as murcrow cawed happily!

Goatman56

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
"A...alright then were a....all going together."I motioned them towards me so we could leave and hopefully never have to look back at that school.

Goatman56

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
"P...Paige come one we gotta g...go."I stopped Sam so we could wait for Paige.

Alana

I still love this world...
Years
Alana dodged the boy who had hit her ealier. A crowd gathered. They started chanting, "Fight! Fight! Fight!"

"Yah ya whimp. Foght back." He shoved her into a locker then split her lip again. Chikotia lapt at him but another boy grabbed her and tossed her on top of the lockers. Alana tried to grab her but the other boy held her against the locker. She just stood and didn't speak. I'll just take it and not say a word. Thats the best thing to do. But then Chikotia jumped down from the locker and landed on his head. He yelled and grabbed her. Then he threw her across the hall. That's when it happened.

"Chikorita!" The boy laughed and turned back to hit her again. She dodged and punched. The boy fell unconsous on the floor. Everyone was quiet. Alana stood there staring. Then she turned and ran. Chikorita lept into her arms as she headed for her house. Her mom was still at work. She was in to much of a hurry. She packed quickly slipped her POkegear around her neck and took off into the woods.

Alana

Years
Alana stopped and Chikorita jumped to her shoulder then to her head. Alana was breathing hard. She leaned against a tree. "Lets rest. Besides I need to think."

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
Years
I was knocked out... and I loss a class, I woke up and Pikachu made his cry infront of me. Then the same tough boy came again and threw Pikachu away from me, and he grabbed me and raised me until I was on feet, "hello, loser" he said, and he tried to punch me, and evaded the punch by crouching and then I encouraged myseld, I knew I had a great powerful person inside me, and I wanted to free him. Then I tackled him, and I got on him, and I started to punch him, until he was knocked out. Then I stood up, and looked at my Pikachu, it just looked at me, "Pikachu, let's go!" I said as I started to run towards my home, and my Pikachu , happily, followed me.

I leave a note in my home, saying to my parents that I was leaving, I grabbed my blue backpack, and ran towards the forest, my Pikachu was on my shoulders. After I reached the forest I stopped and saw a girl resting on a tree, "Hey, I know you, you're a classmate of mine, and I think that we both escaped from that school" I said as I looked at her.

Alana

Years
Alana jumped and nearly fell down. She steadedied herself and looked up. "Oh. Hello." She said quietly. Chikorita jumped off her head and stared at Pikachu. "Yeah I know you. Your name's Max right. Why did you leave school? I didn't want to. But.." She stopped. "I've decided to go on a journey. I didn't tell anyone I was leaving and I had hoped no one would find me until I was a Pokemon Champion." She was still talking quietly because she just didn't like talking any loader.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back