• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

BWTE .narc files

Years
  • Hello there! I have a question about KazoWAR BW/BW2 editor. I don"t found guides for this problem, so i came here.
    My problem is: When i trying to extract .narc files, program says "unsupported file". How fix this ?

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    Moved to ROM Hacking Help. The people here are much more likely to be able to help you than those in Game Development (who mostly use Pokémon Essentials).

Years
  • Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2020
    Did you 100% save the file with .narc type into the end?
    As it doesn't do it by itself - that was the issue I had when I first did it

If you are having trouble with NitroExplorer2b. Try NitroExplorer3 or Tinke
    Both can do the same job just incase

Years
  • Did you 100% save the file with .narc type into the end?

Of course I 100% save .narc files, because they be on my desktop. And thanks, i will try NitroExplorer3

Did you 100% save the file with .narc type into the end?

Oh... Sorry, i can"t find NitroExplorer3 link. Can you give me link to this version ?

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back