CharizardThree3

DarkPlatinum Developer

Male
Canada
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
95 posts
1.1 Years
I know that this concept is Super new but will we be able to implement this in our games in the Future?

I don't know how can we make Pokemon bigger in size while the battle goes on..I guess we have to add more Dynamax Forms in Pokemon forms.txt PBS file?
We will find out!

You can submit your thoughts below.!

remer

The Warrior

Male
Hyrule Kingdom
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Hours Ago
214 posts
2.6 Years
Yes,scaling the battlers can do the trick,but there exists the problem of pixelated battlers while scaling,which can look really wierd.But making a new sprite for every dynamax forms would be too much work.Hmm,maybe we can talk more of this when we see how the mechanism works in the games.
Summer shines bright with a boring flash.Days seems to be coming in and going out without a meaning(sigh).

WolfPP

Discord: Wolf#1235

Male
Brazil
Seen 34 Minutes Ago
Posted 4 Hours Ago
551 posts
300 Days
Yes,scaling the battlers can do the trick,but there exists the problem of pixelated battlers while scaling,which can look really wierd.But making a new sprite for every dynamax forms would be too much work.Hmm,maybe we can talk more of this when we see how the mechanism works in the games.
Zeak uses EBS and puted 50% to opponent and 150% to attacker and have a nice look.

remer

The Warrior

Male
Hyrule Kingdom
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Hours Ago
214 posts
2.6 Years
Zeak uses EBS and puted 50% to opponent and 150% to attacker and have a nice look.
Well, shouldn't that look like the opponent has shrinked as well?If you have to go this way,we will also have to shrink the background by the same proportion to make it really feel original.
Summer shines bright with a boring flash.Days seems to be coming in and going out without a meaning(sigh).
Advertiser Content