• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon FireRed Fusion (Recruitment)

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2019
    Hello everyone,

I totally love (to make) Pokemon fusions and thats how i got the idea to make a Fangame.
    The idea is to have something like Egggroups, within these fusiongroups all pokemon can be fused together. to keep it "simple" im only thinking about fusing 2 pokemon together for now. but its possible this will change in the future.

Sadly im a total noob, and the best i can do right now is read/watch tutorials, do mediocre maps and make sprites. i do own RPG Maker MV and RPG Maker XP. Im fine with anyone who is interested, i would prefer someone with exp but i also have no problem to make this a learing exp together.

just add me on discord if you would like to join this. FullmetalHeichou#7070

can show sprites on discord if liked, the site here didnt let me add pictures to the post :(

Back