• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Shadow

Sokaballa

It could be worse...
Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2013
    Hey I doubt you need it, but I'll go ahead and say it anyways. I thought up a good story for a pokemon game the other day, and have had nowhere to go with it. I'd be happy to give it to you guys, and even work with you on making it truly great. I'd also be definitely willing to incorporate any ideas you previously had for a story- I only ask because your plot thing is TBD. I 'preciate your time.

Years
  • For the storyline, you can do something with Cresselia, like if Darkrai died then Cresselia will die too because they are the 2 parts of dream's balance and if one died the other die and if the two died then no one will make good or bad dream and no one will sleep again.

What do you think of that ?

EDIT: I try to make a banner for the team thread, so here it is.
    dp3647132darkraicopie.png

Last edited:

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
    Years
  • yeah I thought about doing something like that.
    locoroco, nice map!
    HackDeoxys, I don't think we'll be using many new tiles, but we can use the ones you mentioned.
    I need someone who can make three fakemon as the starters. I've made some, I'll post them soon, but I need somebody who can perfect them.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • I can probably make a few fakemon.

Also. I'm adding some new tiles to a clean firered rom. If you guys like them, I'll PM everyone an IPS file so we can use them. So far I'm inserting palm trees and stairs that go sideways up a mountain, and mabye also the bridges that are in R/S/E because we don't have anything like that in Firered, and I'll also find some more things to insert, probably. I'm not sure how to add D/P/Pt tiles, but we could get someone else who knows.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • I have another idea. We could just get a rom base with all the tiles we'd need. And then if you want, I could add more tiles to that.... To get a rom base just search for the thread: Rom Hacking recources. You'll get an IPS file that's just a firred rom but with different tiles.

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
    Years
  • hmmm.... that could work. But before we start mapping, we need to plan out how the beginning will go, so we know what kind of events we need to put for our scripters

sean777

Poke veteren since red version
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2014
    Last edited:

sean777

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2014
    Thanks dude just let me know when you need something done :D

sean777

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2014
    Good to be here deoxys cant wait to work with you and the rest of the team :D

sean777

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2014
    Im sure youl get better as time goes on post one of your maps for us to rate and see if we can help you make it better :D

sean777

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2014
    Yeah but the members ie me nd deoxys are here to help each other plus you hence the word team :P

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
    Years
  • yeah, I know. anyway... We need to plan out exactly how we want the beggining to go, get any tiles we need, make the maps, and tell the scripters where to apply the scripts, and what the scripts should do, sound like a plan?

Back