• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which program for pokemon game (normal style) all five regions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I am in the process of making a normal style Pkemon game in all 5 regions I dont have a program to use. I am making storyline (2 regions through). Does anyone have a program to reccomend. (graphic desgners wanted). It would be nds style (arrow keys A B X Y and mouse for stylus)

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
I recommend Rpg Maker Xp. Using Pokémon Essentials of course.
It's what everyone is using, and is the only reliable program and engine currently.

Cilerba

the hearts of lonely people
Years
This isn't much of a resource, so I'm going to lock this. However, like Nintendork15 said, you should use the trial of RPG Maker XP and download Pokémon Essentials. If you need any help with using Essentials or RMXP, there are plenty of tutorials online for RMXP and you can always use the Essentials Wiki to learn about Pokémon Essentials.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back