• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for Developers

Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2018
    I've been beginning to create a brand new ROM Hack known as Pokemon Symphony.

Idea:

The Kanto region has been taken over by rebels and you have moved into a new region known as the Melody region, a place that your parents always traveled to for business reasons. Eventually you discover two villain teams trying to summon Arceus in his Pure Form. If they can control Arceus, they will become unstoppable.

We have a team of about 30 people so far, but only 2 developers. We are capable of adding Pokemon, editing their stats, etc, but we are going to need some help making the story work. We need a developer who is able to make events, for example, getting your starter, or defeating a gym, catching a Pokemon, will trigger an event to happen. I know how to use most of the tools, but I'm just not good with that kind of stuff. I would appreciate some help.

Back