• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Shade Version - Evil Pokemon Rom Hack with Shadow Pokemon and Dark Balls

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2017
    I've been turning this around in my head for a while now. Don't have a PC or any equipment, but I hope to make a Rom Hack. Or if it doesn't lend enough flexibility, a custom game with RPG Maker. I've seen all of the other rom hacks where you can play as the bad guy. They're either in progress, let you play as team rocket, were abandoned after a while, or are relatively old and outdated. Now I love playing the bad guy in games and reading antivillain fiction wherever I can find it. So here my idea for a fan game,

How about a forsaken wasteland of a region where shadow pokemon first found their origin. A place when an evil legendary possessed the power of corrupting and turning pokemon evil, also some other fun and twisted legendaries to add to that list sealed in ruins. A place where various criminal organizations found refuge and conquered the region. Let's just call it the Akuno Region for now. In Akuno morals are a foreign concept reserved only for the weak and desperate. Murder, slavery, stealing pokemon, and all manner of unholy experiments is part of the norm. Dark Balls are designed to capture and turn pokemon into shadow pokemon, corrupting them and turning them into docile slaves with evil and twisted minds. The Region hides it's true nature from the world by limiting travel and tourism to a mininum. While employing mind controlled slaves in most of it's major citties and towns to deceive the world at large. Not a single person has suspected a thing.

Akuno is ruled by several criminal organizations that have divided up it's territories and settlements. Only the wilderness and wastelands has ever been a refuge for savage and feral humans where only the strong survive. Team Shade once ruled the entire Region with a iron fist but fell due to the evil teams banding together to depose and wipe them from existence. Very few are left and in hiding across the world.

Pokemon in this region have been genetically modified to root out flaws and imperfections. Because of the lack on any ban on pioneering technologies and research, many fantastic and twisted technologies now exist. Move Synthesizers for turning any Pokemon move into a TM, mind controlling slave collars for the general populace, EV modifiers for perfecting and weaponizing pokemon teams, perfected and permanent mega evolution, twisted and inhumane devices and machines for torture. Mad Scientists love the Akuno Region for these reasons. In Akuno evil reigns supreme.

The Mad Man who discovered shadow pokemon, invented and pioneered the technology for producing them. He was one of the founders of Team Shade who helped refound and resettle the abandoned Akuno Region. He's the last surviving of it's founders and getting rather old and senile, he misses old days of twisted power and evil deeds. So he decided to resurrect Team Shadow to reconquer Akuno and return them to glory. So he screened and released you, a collared mindless slave to lead them on this dark and twisted warpath. You can play through a choice driven story with an open world and high difficulty. Unforgiving game features where if your pokemon faints they die, if you lose your life is forfeit. TBC........

I DECIDED TO RENAME THE THREAD A BIT SINCE AFTER I REALIZED THAT THE GAME NAME AND THREAD NAME WERE ALREADY. SHADOW SEEMED LIKE A NICE CHOICE FOR A NAME ANYWAYS

Back