• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

rm2k resoruces

Jhotos_Power

Chaos itself
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 24, 2006
    how come when i click on an image to view in the resouces the only thing that pos up is a white screen and at the bottom it says done when it shows no pic or anything some 1 plzzzz help me

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2004
    could've just put this in the help section, it happens to everyone, the resources arn't there anymore cause they are old files

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2004
    they won't be back if you need them look around they should be on other websites or in peoples games just download their games, give credit!

Jhotos_Power

Chaos itself
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 24, 2006
    but i want to make my own and i want all 386 pokemon chipsets but when i dowload it a screen pops up telling me to open it with etc.. it gives me a list of programs of files to choose from and i dont know wat to open it up wit and it wont work when i try to open it wit ms paint plz tell me were i can go to get chip sets and char sets

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2004
    Jhotos_Power said:
    but i want to make my own and i want all 386 pokemon chipsets but when i dowload it a screen pops up telling me to open it with etc.. it gives me a list of programs of files to choose from and i dont know wat to open it up wit and it wont work when i try to open it wit ms paint plz tell me were i can go to get chip sets and char sets
    I am pretty sure that you can get loads of good stuff in the Rm2k3 Resource Thread.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I uploaded a zip file with quite a lot of chipsets and charasets.

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2004
    386 pokemon chipsets???
    ok first of all those are monsters chipsets or tilesets in rm2k3 are for making your maps. GO NOW to the resource thread.
    I know youy want to make your own game but downloading others will help you get resources for yours, including a way to understand a bit of coding. You need winrar or winzip to open those zipped files, I use winrar and it's never failed me, search google.
    -and stop asking where to get stuff there is a resource thread and a FAQ and this is deff a FAQ. I'm hope that didn't come across as mean :)

Jhotos_Power

Chaos itself
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 24, 2006
    its ok i understand u can go ahead and close this thread and my other thread

Back