Seen 4 Days Ago
Posted 4 Days Ago
85 posts
9.7 Years
Yes you can.
To change the Zigzagoon you fight in Emerald immediately after picking your starter to a different mon, change the 0x90 at x32706 to half the index number of the mon you want. If you want a mon who index number isn't a multiple of two, simply put its (single-byte) index number there and replace the x49 at x32708 with an x00.

I got this from this forum, but i forgot where and whom.
Check my rom hack

Pokemon RE:Verse