• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Lulu's Art Dump

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Oct 5, 2021
I'll probably post here whenever I have new art to show...
Anyway here's a list of previous drawings I've done. The art program I use has a model for humans so most of my humans were drawn using that model

This is the full picture of my icon -
Spoiler:

And also some of my more recent drawings -
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
I had a feeling you drew your avatar! It's so cute!

I really like the emphasis on texture in all of your pieces. They really have a palpable feel to them. The dragon in particular I like, because I feel it's position works well. I also like the transparency of the wings and the intense expression.

One thing I recommend is using more of a 3/4ths perspective to add a slight illusion of three dimensions. As of right now, it can look like the dragon only has one arm and leg, you know? With an ever so slight turn towards the viewer (like you did with the human model), you'd get a much more complete look at the dragon, does that make sense?

Either way, it seems like you've got your fundamentals down well and I'm excited to see what you come up with next! :)

Back