• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Gen 3] My pokemon battles

Years
  • Hi everyone!
    I created this thread to share with other people my recorded battles that for some reason I think theyr're interesting, epic or just funny.

Pokemon Sapphire: my level 85 team vs level 100 Battle Tower trainers

In pokemon Ruby and Sapphire the teams of the trainers that you face in the Battle Tower doesn't adapt to your pokemon level, which means that if you have a level 85 pokemon team you are forced to face level 100 pokemon teams!
    After various attempts I was able to prevail obtaining the gold symbol for winning 100 consecutive battles. It wasn't easy but not impossible thanks to the AI not very clever and "some lucky blow" 😜

Years
  • Pokemon Emerald: The Salon Maiden Anabel​

This time I used my sand team to battle against Anabel: the Frontier Brain of the Battle Tower in Pokemon Emerald, it was a great battle, but in the end I won easily! 😁

Years
  • Pokemon Emerald: Smeargle is the boss of the Battle Dome

This time I used my normal monotype team at the Battle Dome.
    Smeargle was the boss in this tournement defeating almost every opponent by himself, even the pokemon of the Dome Ace Tucker!

Years
  • Pokemon Showdown: An epic battle!

This time I want share with a intense battle between me and a online player in a random battle gen 8 on pokemon showdown.
    It was a tough battle, winning it wasn't easy at all, GG dude! 😁

Years
  • Pokemon Emerald: KO in a single hit!

I used my OHKO team at the battle tower in pokemon Emerald where I met a Wobbuffet able to resist after getting hit by a guillotine and a horn drill attack! :disbelief:

Years
  • And that's why I love Shiftry

"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled Trainers should try to win with the Pokémon they love best...."

Hi! Today I want to show you a couple of random battles that I've won on pokemon showdown using Shiftry and his amazing dynamax combo.

Years
  • Luxflon is a beast! 😱

Pokemon Xenoverse is a fan game masterpiece full of secrets and cool features.
    Today I want to show you the epic battle between me and the legendary Luxflon, the pokemon of light guardian of the region of Eldiw.
    This golden monster has several HP bars and it wasn't so easy to catch, but in the end thanks to my good old friend Gengar, I was able to get the job done... as always! 😄

Back