• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AMP017's Stats

AMP017

Trans Sylveon Enjoyer
Years
  • Current VPP:
    Dratini @ 195
    Hatch @ 210
    Dragonite @ Level 100: 370
    Shiny: No

Finished VPPs:
    Spoiler:

Unused Typings:
    Spoiler:

Ribbons:
    Spoiler:

Points Transactions:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

AMP017

Trans Sylveon Enjoyer
    Years
  • Today, I got my first Pokemon egg! I was told it would hatch after I took a walk and talked to people! So I did just that, walking around, and talking to people, even made friends with other Pokemon Caretakers! After that I took a rest and layed the eggs in a blanket hoping it would hatch soon.

AMP017

Trans Sylveon Enjoyer
    Years
  • Today, I woke up and,
    Oh! (egg hatching noises)
    A Dreepy hatched from the egg!
    I was so happy, I jumped for joy!(and knowcked over a lamp) I immediatly named it speedo! then I ran outside and played with him! we raced and played catch the berry!(speedo ate them after lol) It was amazing!

AMP017

Trans Sylveon Enjoyer
    Years
  • WOOT WOOT!! Today I woke up and went to go play with dreepy when I heard...
    (insert cool evolving music here) I rushed to the dreepy room and BAM! He evolved into drakloak! It was amazing! All I could think about was that soon he would be a dragapult. Speedo and I then raced,(I was in my car) and I almost won but the dreepy that somehow got on his head stretched out and technically he crossed right before I did>:(

AMP017

Trans Sylveon Enjoyer
    Years
  • Today my Drakloak evolved again! He's level 100 and a dragapult! We went to a proffesional race and dragapult beat not only a dragonite, but a speed form deoxys! And then lost to a ninjask:( But we got second place and won a special room for a completed Ghost type VPP! So now Dragapult decided he's going to live there and I guess it's time for me to get a new VPP!
    basically saying i finished dragapult im updating stats now

AMP017

Trans Sylveon Enjoyer
    Years
  • Starting now im going to stop writing stories because I don't have time.
    Dratini hatched

Back