• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Any (RUS) translation hacks or anyone interested in a project?

_Dean_

smoke if you got it
Years
    • Age 32
    • USA
    • Seen Sep 22, 2016
    First of all, всем привет друзя! And hello to all of my native English friends. I've been away from pokecommunity for some time now and a few days worth of Google searching brought me here tonight.

Secondly I'd like to say I'm not sure this is the correct forum or sub for this post, so I apologize in advance if I'm incorrect.

I've been scouring google results for Russian translated ROM's and ISO'a for some of my favorite games from childhood. They simply do not seem to exist. From FFVII to Pokémon red and blue, I haven't found anything. So, my first question for these boards is, does anyone here know if one does exist? As ignorant I am to the rules I'll be safe and say for only Pokémon games of older generations.

I'm a bit of what you might call a Russian language enthusiast and it really burns me that there aren't any translations online I could find, even searching through some Russian rom sites and message boards. So my second question would be, is anyone interested in taking on the task of translating a Pokémon rom into Russian?

Thanks so much guys and I'm excited to be back on these board. :) You might see me around elsewhere! Пока пока! До скорого други!

Back