• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Concept: Pokémon Diamante 2 (Diamond 2 - Fan made sinnoh sequel?!)

Years
  • Hey,

I wanted to share this really cool fan project of a Diamond/Pearl sequel!

I tried getting into contact with the OG creator but it seems he's busy working on it (rightfully so, it looks out of this world). Also looked elsewhere if he/she has posted it but only on Twitter is it being shared at the moment- so that's why I wished to show just a bit of it on here. He let a few others discuss it/share, I hope its ok by him. He's Spanish speaking, i tried my best figuring out what he's working on exactly.

There are maps, new poke evolutions/designs - like a version of Empoleon called "Atlanteon".
    Hope its real. Lol. Either way this is just a way to discuss how a sequel would work (older Lucas & Dawn?).
    This is kind of a faraway dream for me, i love the Sinnoh games and the thought put into this seems too good to be true even!

https://twitter.com/pkmndiamante2?lang=en

Pokémon Diamante 2 (Diamond 2 - Fan made sinnoh sequel?!)

Pokémon Diamante 2 (Diamond 2 - Fan made sinnoh sequel?!)

Last edited:
    Back