• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue with Substitute ability and general abilities.

Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2021
    Hello, first of all, sorry for my English.

I write because I have two issues with the "Substitute" ability and general abilities:

1- The ability works correctly, but when the Pokémon enemy uses an attack inside the Substitute, the substitute sprite disappears, instead of returning to the end of the attack.

The substitute still exists, but the sprite shown is the Pokémon.

2- In which line I can edit the position of the Substitute front sprite (back is correct) since when using Elite Battle it is misplaced.

3: I also had another little doubt that I hope you can answer me:

When a skill is activated, why the animation is triggered, but the text doesn't come out? (For example: "Charizard was mummified by Cofagrigus!")

However, if the enemy faint my Pokémon, the text will come out but the ability wouldn't be triggered.

Thank you so much!

Back