• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hi

_cynthia_

the thirsty devil
Years
  • hi, im cynthia
    i joined quite a while ago but i didnt post anything here
    so....
    nice to meet you!!
    i guess u can find me mostly in the wi-fi trading area

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2010
    Hello Cynthia, welcome to PC! Nice to meet you too! =)

You're also into trading? We could trade sometime =) Though you're probably better off trading with other members since I have crappy Pokemon that aren't EV trained =P

Enjoy your stay!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Well, you made a welcome thread now and that's all that really matters, Cynthia.

Welcome to the Pok?community.
    One is always entitled to a proper greeting when joining a new place, and since the Wi-Fi Trading Corner was just too much of a temptress at first, here it is!

I hope you have a great time posting around the boards, Cynthia. The Pok?community has got to be one of the best places you could have chosen to fulfil your Pok?dex dreams and I wish you luck on all your future trades.

Have some fun out there!

Back