• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Redundant "Hello" title.

_Dean_

smoke if you got it
Years
    • Age 32
    • USA
    • Seen Sep 22, 2016
    "Hello!"
    Thanks for clicking my thread. And for reading it, too. ^__^

So I already introduced myself in the "Hangout" sticky, but I thought I might as well go 'head and make my own thread anyway! So here I am.

As previously stated in said hangout thread, my name is Dean and, please, do call me "Dean" with no underscores. :) I like asking that because the last community I was apart of found it necessary to add the underscores and I really can't explain why but it really annoyed me. o___O

A little about myself: as said in my profile (which you should read) I love playing video games! And I also love playing music! But don't go thinkin' that makes me a player. ;)

I play my DS mostly, mostly because of Pokemon Platinum right now. But I've beaten all my other games so, yeah, you know how that goes. lol. I own a PS3 and Wii and have plenty games for both. :P

I love anime!! O_O Favorite series are ALL (but SD) Gundam series, Black Cat, Full Metal Alchemist, Trigun, Digimon, and many others.
    Oddly enough, I hate Pokemon anime. O___o Like passionately. I enjoyed the very first season and the few after that followed but eventually it started to piss me off and I began to dislike it with innumerable amounts of emotion. :>

About playing music, I play guitar and sing in an (get ready for this) Alternative/Punk/Pop/Indie/Screamo Christian Rock band called All In Favor. O__o I know, right? After a few shows and asking people what they thought we sounded like, that's what we came up with. 's cool with me. :D

Anything else, just ask! I don't really play Pokemon online "yet" because my team is still considerably low level, I only have like 3 badges. :P But I will eventually. :D

See ya 'round,

- Dean.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • A little about myself: as said in my profile (which you should read) I love playing video games! And I also love playing music! But don't go thinkin' that makes me a player. ;)
    Wow, that might possibly be the best line I've heard all day... and I've been up for a while.

Welcome to the boards, Dean. Thought about replying to your post over in the Hangout, but figured an introduction as nice as this deserved a bit more attention instead. (b'')b

You know, I listen to a good bit of those genres of music myself, and I've seen them grouped together like that before. Seems a bit strange, but music can blend in mysterious ways, I suppose. XD

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
    Years
  • Welcome, Dean, to the PokéCommunity. It's always nice to see a well thought-out introduction - it certainly makes an excellent first impression. :D I think you'll fit in well here - there are plenty of places to discuss games, music, and anime here. :] If you ever need anything, drop me a VM. ^^

_Dean_

smoke if you got it
    Years
    • Age 32
    • USA
    • Seen Sep 22, 2016
    Haha, why thanks. I try. ^^"

You know, I listen to a good bit of those genres of music myself, and I've seen them grouped together like that before. Seems a bit strange, but music can blend in mysterious ways, I suppose. XD

I know, right? Sounds like it shouldn't work, but it does. Like things that say "made in China". o__O Okay now I'm just getting tired. T___T

PS: No racism intended... >__>"

PPS: Thanks, also, Citrinin. Soz, mate, you got the reply as I was typing. :P

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    You use a lot of the same emotes that I do.. which is automatic awesome points. xD;

Welcome to the forums, Dean!

I have to say.. that genre(s) is a new one on me, but it also makes the band seem interesting to listen to. Definitely better than the typical "eh.. Rock." when someone asks you what your genre is. >__>; Also, your list of anime is cool. Seen the new FMA series? Or are you waiting for the dub, possibly?

_Dean_

smoke if you got it
    Years
    • Age 32
    • USA
    • Seen Sep 22, 2016
    "New FMA Series" as in Blood Brothers or whatsit? I've not seen it yet, but not because I'm awaiting the dub. T__T I've just not got around to it. I own both seasons on DVD (^_^) \/ but I've just not got around to watching the new series. I've heard its amazing, though. o__O *drool*

Air-five for awesome points!

_Dean_

smoke if you got it
    Years
    • Age 32
    • USA
    • Seen Sep 22, 2016
    Thanks for all the welcome. :D I definitely feel ... Welcome. lol. ^^

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    Hi I'm xxxLatiasxxx I'm 17 years old if you want to be friends just send me an invite well anyway welcome to PC.

Back