• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What One Would You Like To See?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I'm making a game (obviously Pokemon) and couldn't really decide which to name it. It's going to be a remake of the 1st Generation Pokemon games and couldnt decide if i should make a remake of: red or blue or green or yellow or two of them so like firered and leafgreen. I'll let all you at PC to decide.

What one do you want to see remade by me?

Rayquaza.

Lead Dev in Pokémon Order and Chaos
    Years
  • Just make one game. I didn't ever see the point of Nintendo making two different versions (FRLG) in the first place seeming as the only differences are obtainable pokemon and both do not revolve around a specific legendary pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    Sorry, but this section is not for threads like this. You can't really post something about what project you should make because it's not really an open discussion. It does not hold much discussion either. I feel that if you're going to make a game, then you should be the one to make it. It takes a lot of commitment to make one, so you should stick to what you're most interested in. Gonna lock this one up.

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back