• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Igneel's Trading Emporium!

Igneel510

Just Getting Started!
Years
  • Seen May 23, 2012
Igneel's Trading Emporium! (Updated)

RULES!

No hacked pokemon please!

Be polite and friendly to everyone.

Please be patient, I know i do give aways of certain pokemon but i cant get round to everyone at once. Please be patient i wont miss anyone out

Right now im Giving away Zorua and the Kanto Starter pokemon. Just Message me if you are wanting them!

I am also giving away the PKRS so if you want this handy little virus im giving it away to those who want it.

Welcome to my little shop!
It may not be very big but its forever growing and im hoping you'll find something that suits you just fine !
I have many things here, like free give aways with the starter pokemon and Zorua too!
Every now and then ill ask you if you have a specific pokemon only if im in need of it. but dont worry that doesnt mean if you dont have the pokemon i wont trade you the pokemon you need.
Im not strict so we can make some sort of deal :)

If you want something from my Lv.1 board and you dont have any of my wants thats perfectly fine!
but i trust that you will all be honest about it !
I will NOT under any Circumstance accept a HACKED pokemon. so DO NOT OFFER.

So firstly my Level 1 Board
*Egg or Hatched Your Choice

Archen
Axew
Bagon
Buizel
Bulbasaur
Caterpie
Charmander
Chikorita
Chimchar
Clefairy
Cyndaquil
Dieno
Dratini
Eevee
Emolga
Growlithe
Houndour
Joltik
Larvesta
Lickitung
Lillipup
Litwick
Munna
Nidoran (Male)
Oshawott
Panpour
Patrat
Pichu
Pidgey
Pidove
Psyduck
Rufflet
Sableye
Sandile
Seviper
Sewaddle
Shieldon
Snivy
Spearow
Spinarak
Squirtle
Tepig
Torchic
Totodile
Tropius
Turtwig
Tynamo
Venipede
Vullaby
Woobat
Zorua

(This list is Forever increasing so check back regularly because there are always new pokemon being added!)

Now for other pokemon i have outside the Lv.1 range

Axew Lv.38 Female
Buizel Lv.53 Female
Clefable Lv.64 Female
Dieno Lv.38 Female
Ditto Lv.55
Dratini Lv.55 Female
Emboar Lv.36 Female
Fearow Lv.58 Male
Golduck Lv.57 Female
Houndour (DREAM WORLD, ABILITY UNNERVE) Lv.22 Male
Leafeon Lv.32 Male
Lunatone Lv.55
Nidoran Lv.15 Male
Rufflet Lv.38 Male
Sableye Lv.49 Male
Sandile Lv.16 Male
Scolipede Lv.31 Male
Shieldon Lv.25 Female
Simisear Lv.10 Male
Solrock Lv.55
Spinarak (DREAM WORLD ABILITY SNIPER Lv.10 Male
Torterra Lv.34 Male
Tynamo Lv.29 Female
Volcarona Lv.70 Female
Vullaby Lv.39 Female
Unfeazant Lv.35 Male
Zoroark Lv.59 Male

This list is Also Growing. Check back for more updates.

Now i currently have two shinies. one im not trading as its a favourite of mine.

Patrat Shiny
Rufflet Shiny Not For Trade Unless for the offer above. - Many thanks to MotherSerperior

Most likely Rufflet will be a braivary soon as im training it to be EV'd in attack and speed.

Legendaries:
Virizion
Terrakion
Cobalion
Reshiram (Not for trade at this time)
Thundurus (Wanting Tornadus first. will trade only after i Capture the Landorus, i will repay by sending Thundurus and Tornadus to Tornadus owners game to do the same thing)
and Event Arcues (Considering Trading)

Wants:

Ekans
Arbok
Koffing
Weezing
Weedle
Kakuna
Beedrill
Nidoran FEMALE
Nidorina
Nidoqueen
Scyther
Magby
Togepi
Haunter
Machoke
Kadabra
Graveler
Boldore
Slowpoke (with Evolution item(s)
Onix ( Steel Coat )
Skarmory
Seel
Dewgong
Spheal
Eevee Shiny Lv.1-10
Axew Shiny Lv.1-10
Relicanth
Clamperl (deepseatooth)
Clamperl (deepseascale)
Shaymin (Trade back only)
Oddish
Heracross

(Items i want)

Fire Stone
Thunder Stone
Water Stone
Dawn Stone

As i said this Thread is forever growing. check back for more!
message me for any interest!
Thank you!​

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
I would trade Slugma for a Zorua.... That is if you want to

Friend Code: 4986 0563 9149

Years
Hey, I know you're Reshiram is not currently 'for sale' but i really need one. I am willing to offer you a level 51Lugia since I have two, its not hacked but I clocked SS twice and transferred the Lugia's from both save files to my white version. I can also breed almost anything for you from your wants list.
Thanks

Years
  • Seen May 28, 2012
i didnt see you say anything about breeding specific moves, but if you can, i would like a male dieno with dark pulse, any nature will do. I have a pkrs togepi (knows nasty plot) that id be willing to trade you. If you dont have the deino, id like a torchic for a bulbasaur(with pkrs)

Igneel510

Just Getting Started!
Years
  • Seen May 23, 2012
I want that shiny torchic ill give 4 pokes a female snorunt and pikachu mudkip and bulbasaur

I apologise im really wanting to keep hold of that Torchic. I posted on the Quick trade thread asking for a Shiny Eevee or Axew as those are the only two shinies i want and im using torchic as sell point One guy is trying to hatch a shiney axew for me.
Sorry mate. I can breed you a torchic from it though! i know you were wanting a torchic anyway

Hey, I know you're Reshiram is not currently 'for sale' but i really need one. I am willing to offer you a level 51Lugia since I have two, its not hacked but I clocked SS twice and transferred the Lugia's from both save files to my white version. I can also breed almost anything for you from your wants list.
Thanks

Again sorry but right now im not moving my Reshiram. But i shall have a good look for another one for you.
There should be one or two people on the Gts that want to trade for something.
I shall get back to you later as its 4 am here.

i didnt see you say anything about breeding specific moves, but if you can, i would like a male dieno with dark pulse, any nature will do. I have a pkrs togepi (knows nasty plot) that id be willing to trade you. If you dont have the deino, id like a torchic for a bulbasaur(with pkrs)

I dont think i can get a Deino with Dark pulse. I just had a look at compatability here if ive understood right
http://pokemondb.net/pokedex/deino/egg#move-dark-pulse
and they have to be from HG or SS with Dark pulse unfortunately i have neither of those games.
But sure i will breed you a torchic.

Last edited:
Years
That's fine instead could i get a vaporeon, jolteon, simisear and flareon. I can offer you anything from your wants list apart from swablu. togepi and poocheyena but it might take some time to breed and train a haunter or kadabra or breed in general but it would be ready by tomorrow if you accept. I'm just trying to save my evelotion stones for pokes i want to EV train. :D

Igneel510

Just Getting Started!
Years
  • Seen May 23, 2012
That's fine instead could i get a vaporeon, jolteon, simisear and flareon. I can offer you anything from your wants list apart from swablu. togepi and poocheyena but it might take some time to breed and train a haunter or kadabra or breed in general but it would be ready by tomorrow if you accept. I'm just trying to save my evelotion stones for pokes i want to EV train. :D

I can give you Simisear Flareon and Vaporeon, I just traded my Jolteon to a person. is that okay? also Flareon and Vaporeon will be at Lv.1 so you can EV train right from the get go.
i think Simisear is at Lv.11 or something.

I can get those sorted for tomorrow. Ill PM you when im ready to trade.
You dont have to breed for the two trade evolution pokemon.
Lets say erm Trapinch Gible and Feebas at Lv.1 if you have the Evolution item i really want a milotic at Lv.1 for me to EV train.
If you dont then Piplup will do :)

Igneel510

Just Getting Started!
Years
  • Seen May 23, 2012
[SIZE="a"]Can i get an axew? And a druddigon if you have one by chance?[/SIZE]

You certainly can. Do you want the Axew Hatched or unhatched?
I dont have a Druddigon right now. but i will go catch you one in the morning! would you like the one i catch or would you like me to breed you a new one?

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
I will trade you a Shiny plusle or Regular Troupius or Charizard for a Ditto Please..

Willis

Savior of Parcelyte
Years
Aside from that Larvesta, I am also interested in a Deino, what natures do you have.

I have all of the evolution stones you want

Igneel510

Just Getting Started!
Years
  • Seen May 23, 2012
Sorry i was having some complicated connection problems last night. Nintendo error codes and such.

Aside from that Larvesta, I am also interested in a Deino, what natures do you have.
I can get you any nature.
Just give me a short amount of time and ill hatch you the one you want.
i cant promise on the breeds though for the specified nature.

I have all of the evolution stones you want

I'll trade my Herocross for a male Bagon with a Hardy nature please.

Of course. Give me a short amount of time and i will have that sorted for you!

Back