• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Game Idea] My pokemon game idea

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen yesterday
    POKEMON
    GUNSLINGER

1. Location: The story take place in the new region of Gatler. The Gatler region, different from others is that it is base on a concept and/or time period (which being the wild wild west for this one) than a specific real world location. Though the region is base on the wild west, i want it to purely for the theming and asthetic, the technology will still be as modern-ish according to the pokemon world.

2. Characters:
    - Your dad: John Gordon, the legendary gunslinger with the heart of gold, love by everyone and currently the cheif of the pokemon ranger branch in Gatler and a well respected sheriff of the GPD (Gatler Police Department).
    - Your mom: a former pokemon ranger who turn into your typical badass housewife who is sweet and kind but can kick anyones ass if she feels like to.
    - Professor Sherman: also a former pokemon ranger who used to be your dad mentor and right hand man but fue to the old age has retired to be your instructor at the pokemon ranger academy. (Who has the role of the pokemon professor)
    - Your 2 friends:
    + Martin: a hotheaded, quick to act boy but has a strong sence of justice and would do anything to protect his friends and family.
    + Lynda: a sweet, kind hearted girl who has a will made out of steel
    (Both of them are your friends/rival but one will become the love intrest base on the gender that you choose)
    - Roy Lasso: The leader of the evil organisation Team Lasso. A cruel man who runs an illegal pokemon trafficking line and only concern about the bottom line

3. Evil Team:
    - Because of the theme, there will be no gym or gym leaders, so i replace them with the evil team. So there will be gangs, 10 of them to be exacts each specialize in a different type that works for Roy to make Team Lasso. The reason i choose the name Lasso is not only because of the wild west theme but also because they dont use pokeball but a evil/courrupted version of the stylers from the pokemon ranger game. By using these stylers, team Lasso is capable of controling pokemon, the pokemon controled by these stylers will be more aggresive and mad, similar to the shadow pokemon.
    - In each individual gang hide out there will be a machine powered by a TM that match each gang type. Your mission is to destroy the machine to turn the pokemon back to normal, you must also collect a part of the machine as proof (this works as collecting a gym badge) and the TM as a reward ( similar to the TM you get after beating the gym leader)
    - The gang and matching TM:
    + Fire gang: Flamethower
    + Ground gang: Dig
    + Water gang: Scald
    + Flying gang: Air slash
    + Dark gang: Dark Pulse
    + Eletric gang: Thunderbolt
    + Poison gang: Poision Jab
    + Steel gang: FLash Cannon
    + Dragon gang: dragon Claw
    + Ghost gang: Shadow Ball
    - I also replace the Elite 4 and the Champion with the 4 admin and Roy
    + Jack Reed: a scam"Psychic"who use his pokemon to spy on his victims and use them to feed him information about them.
    +Abigail Rouge: a mercenary whos not evil per se but only fight for the highest bidders
    + Loyd Crimm: your dad old partner, blind by riches decided to betray your dad
    +Winston Hunch: an old, bitter politician whos fell from grace and ready to do anything to come back to it.
    - Beating all of them will trigger a hall of fame cut sence and credits.

4. The Plot:
    - You play as the son/daughter of the legendary gunslinger with the heart of gold John Gordon. You live with your mom at a ranch to the south west of the region near the pokemon ranger academy where you and your 2 friends attends. your dad lives in the ranger HQ at the capital city in the center of the region. One day, you and your mon recived a message that you need to report to the academy as soon s possible. There along with your 2 friends, you fond tou dad with both legs and right arm in casts. You learned that he was injured on a mission, ambushed by team Lasso and while he was trying to fight back he was attacked from behind by loyd and if backup didnt came when they did he would be done for. But good news, you being the top of the class are now having an emergency graduation alond side your to friends with a starter pokemon to join the ranks of the Pokemon Ranger with the mission of take down Team Lasso and protect the region.You are transfered to the main ranger HQ and start from there.
    (I know this is too long compared to anyother post here but i hope yall dont get board reading it. I hope that if anyone reading this has the time or skill then plz feel free turn this into a fan game. Take all the credit if you want to , i just want to make this a reality. i would like to do it myself but with zero time, money and skill i dont think if im ever gonna cut it)

Last edited:
    Back