• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ultra Stars (GBA)

Years
  • Hello, everyone!
    Sad to say, but I have dropped my AX OY IZ hacks.
    instead, i need a team for a new hack IDEA.
    heres what i need:
    -art:
    *pokemon sprites that LIGIT look like they should be in game.(all of them, starting from the ones in the GBA games, all the way to gen 7.5 (US/UM))
    *overworld tilesets: i need some sprite artists for tiles. these need to look like they would fit in with a GBA pokemon scene.
    *overworld sprites: for pokemon and people (needs art requirement like the others)
    -Music: i need somebody who is VERY good at remaking soundtracks.
    -programmers: basically anything i cant do (EX mega EV's, Z moves)

i cannot pay, this is a fan project.(duh)

application:
    username: (for credits)
    skills: (any that apply)
    previous work: (that applys and shows you are VERY skilled with the GBA style if you are a artist. also applys to other positions.)
    discord username:

this rom hack is a US/UM like hack for GBA called Pokemon:Ultra Stars

!!!no taking over this thread!!!

-jackj106

Last edited:
    Years
  • wait so you're putting usum to the gba?
    sort of... this game is (Yet another) game in aloha. or at least, that's the original plan. I want to make a game with all the pokemon, ultrabeasts, mega evolution, z moves, and also dimension travel. I want to add new pokemon and a new story....
    I may or may not keep this as "ultra stars"

Back