• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

James's Victreebel?

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    James traded his Victribell for a Weepinbell from that guy who keeps triking him into buying a Magicarp. While James was battling Ash, Weepinbell evolves into a Victribell and instead of biting into James head, it bites Jesse's head. Jesse got mad and kicked it out of sight. Mean while Jame's old Victribell bites the other guy's. That other guy got mad and kicked it away also.

I guess you missed that episode.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • and in the end James's old Victreebel and his new Victreebel run into each other and go off to make baby Victreebels.

The End ^.^

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • tmbjr said:
    and in the end James's old Victreebel and his new Victreebel run into each other and go off to make baby Victreebels.

The End ^.^
    nah they probly gonna make 1)baby Bellsprout. or 2)little bellsprouts with James head :P

Back