• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Chaos Dreams: Party like it's 1999!

Years
  • More Chaos? WHAT!?
    Chaos Dreams version 1.3 has been released!

*New designs created for mega vileplume and mega emolga to better suit their themes.
    *Some mega sprites colors edited to be more visually appealing in general.
    *Fixes an issue with Shining Town houses soft locking players to the door.
    *New and more fitting overworld sprite for one of the gym leaders.
    *Heights and Weights added for the new Pokémon in the pokedex.

I hope you're all enjoying the game!

Last edited:
    Years
  • Chaos Dreams is comes to town! Yes! with a version 1.4 update!
    • Fixed a major bug that caused the game to freeze if you lost to Giovanni.
    • Removed an error that caused Staryu to give out the jetpack too early!

Thank you all so much for playing my game. It means a lot to me!

TheRalphGalaxy

Ralphalot
    Years
  • I deleted my last post, update:

I´m loving the game so much I can´t stop playing. XD The level of humor is just so good, it´s really top tier, up there with hacks like Pokemon Clover. Definitly recomend it. I was stuck at the Witney´s Gym, but after catching some new Pokemon I turned things around. I´m already on my way to the seventh gym by this point and the Gym battles so far have been the most challeging things at time, so when they seem hard with one team, just swipe your mons and try with different ones. I can already recomend some good Pokemon and Fakemon for the story and progress purporses, but due to spoilers I wont say anything. I love Gold/Silver/Crystal/2nd Gen rom hacks, definitly some of my favorites, and this one is really up there with games like Prism. It´s really good, the humor and the Fakemon, man, they´re hilarious. If you love memes you´re goona love this game. After beating it I´m gonna do a review on my Youtube channel to help it become more known outhere. I wanna thank Risingshinx and all the members involved in the development for delievering us such an amazing fan game. It´s been a while since I felt this hyped about a fan game/rom hack.

CheerZ.

Years
  • I deleted my last post, update:

I´m loving the game so much I can´t stop playing. XD The level of humor is just so good, it´s really top tier, up there with hacks like Pokemon Clover. Definitly recomend it. I was stuck at the Witney´s Gym, but after catching some new Pokemon I turned things around. I´m already on my way to the seventh gym by this point and the Gym battles so far have been the most challeging things at time, so when they seem hard with one team, just swipe your mons and try with different ones. I can already recomend some good Pokemon and Fakemon for the story and progress purporses, but due to spoilers I wont say anything. I love Gold/Silver/Crystal/2nd Gen rom hacks, definitly some of my favorites, and this one is really up there with games like Prism. It´s really good, the humor and the Fakemon, man, they´re hilarious. If you love memes you´re goona love this game. After beating it I´m gonna do a review on my Youtube channel to help it become more known outhere. I wanna thank Risingshinx and all the members involved in the development for delievering us such an amazing fan game. It´s been a while since I felt this hyped about a fan game/rom hack.

CheerZ.

Thank you so much for playing! I'll definitely watch your review when it goes up!
    When making chaos dreams I had the goal of making something completely unique from every other fangame, something people will really remember and have fond memories of

Years
  • Alright quick update 1.5 is now released!

-Adds Heracross to special plains

There has been issues getting headbutt to work in Exil forest, which made Heracross unobtainable in the game until now! My apologies!

Thank you all for playing!

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2024
    Hey love your game. :) Just got a galaxy fold z 3 and the first thing im doing is downloading your game currently.. Can't wait to start it up :). Would love to see you do another game with the same graphics someday

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2024
    Hi I got a new phone and trying to download now.. keeps saying error? Having no issues with other fan games. ive tried multiple times as well

Last edited:
    Back