• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Essentials] Pokémon Orpheus

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2022
    Pokémon Orpheus

Pokémon Orpheus

Pokémon Orpheus

For Contact add me on Discord: Brysoon#9280

The Team:
    Head Developer - BrysoonYe
    Developer - Owen
    Developer/Tile Artist - Ekat
    Artist - BingBingsHobbies
    Artist - KyleOliver
    Spriter - KajiAtsui

Credits:
    Spoiler:

Years
  • Pokémon Orpheus

Pokémon Orpheus

Pokémon Orpheus

For Contact add me on Discord: Brysoon#9280

The Team:
    Head Developer - BrysoonYe
    Developer - Owen
    Developer/Tile Artist - Ekat
    Artist - BingBingsHobbies
    Artist - KyleOliver
    Spriter - KajiAtsui

Credits:
    Spoiler:

I'm willing to make concept art for you! I will add that it's very stylized, you can find examples here: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=464090
    I'm not able to use discord right now but I'll add you when I have access to it.

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2022
    Pokémon Orpheus

New battle UI 100% done by our talented @Voltseon !!!! here is also a mini dev update:

We currently have 26/60 fakemon all drawn out and have promotional art done for our first episode release which is really good, and two lines are being worked on as we speak so that number will increase.
    About 5 lines (all 3 starter lines and our bird & bidoof like pokemon) fully sprited back and front, just need icons!
    2/3rds of our Mini Boss regionals concept art done (they are super dope can't wait to show y'all!!! )
    About HALF the Mapping done for Episode 1,
    100% Progression planned in terms of locations and how the flow will be. 1/3rd of Story & Plot Nothing Evented yet but that's going to start soon.
    REALLY hoping for an late summer/ early fall Episode 1 Release

WE ARE STILL IN DIRE NEED OF CHARACTER CONCEPT ARTISTS AND FAKEMON CONCEPT ARTISTS AS WELL AS SPRITERS FOR BOTH! PLEASE REACH OUT!! MSG ME DIRECTLY ON DISCORD: Brysoon#9280

Years
  • Heya :D I'm willing to do some sprites c: But I currently don't have any experience with making sprites for pokémon games, is that fine? if not thats okay 👍
    If still needed i could also help with writing ^^

Back