• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Question] Pokémon Fire Ash Script Error

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    Hi I'm new, I just registered today.
    I need help understanding the error in the script. Please help. I am very eager to complete the Orange Islands arc.

Is there another way to get through the Navel Islands cave without challenging that Hiker Trainer Corey with the Alolan Marowak. By the way, I'm using Joiplay on my phone which is compatible.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220504-182657_JoiPlay.jpg
      Screenshot_20220504-182657_JoiPlay.jpg
      121.5 KB · Views: 18
    • Screenshot_20220504-235207_Word.jpg
      Screenshot_20220504-235207_Word.jpg
      112.7 KB · Views: 14
    Last edited:
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hi there! Welcome to PC! I'm gonna move your post down to Fan Games were hopefully you can get some answers.

And here is my preemptive apology to the FG Team for not knowing where this thread would even belong. Sorry everyone!

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2022
    Hi I'm new, I just registered today.
    I need help understanding the error in the script. Please help. I am very eager to complete the Orange Islands arc.

Is there another way to get through the Navel Islands cave without challenging that Hiker Trainer Corey with the Alolan Marowak. By the way, I'm using Joiplay on my phone which is compatible.

Sorry I don't have an answer for this but have the same issue, did you ever find a fix for this?

Back