• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] Making pokécenters cost money

Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2024
    Hello!
    I'm a newb hacker, and there is a slight edit I need help with.
    I had an idea to edit pokémon crystal so that it cost money to heal the pokémons at pokecenters and remove healing from computer storage.

...Why?
    Well, it would go along other changes; removing healing events and those healing beds that are around, make berries a pokémart item,
    removing or rebalancing healing moves, tm:s and hm:s wouldn´t restore pp, stuff like that.
    Basically, I want to make the player able to go broke.

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2024
    I havent looked at the Crystal Decomp but I would guess that if you looked at the script for another purchase in game, look at how that takes money from the player and apply that to the Pokecenter script

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2023
    Open src/script_pokemon_util.c,edit HealPlayerParty,you You must remember to judge whether it is a match with Ziguzaguma.Then you don't need to delete removing healing events and those healing beds that are around.

I haven't tried other modifications you need, but you can try them yourself

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2023
    I am very confused by this

After you choose the initial Pokemon, you will fight against ziguzaguma. If you don't make a judgment here, players also need to pay for restoring the wizard at this time.However, if you don't set the initial money to 0 like me, you can also not make this judgment

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2024
    After you choose the initial Pokemon, you will fight against ziguzaguma. If you don't make a judgment here, players also need to pay for restoring the wizard at this time.However, if you don't set the initial money to 0 like me, you can also not make this judgment

Are you using a translator?

Back