• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

CoD Clan Recruitment Thread

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2022
    So, I've seen this sort of thing of other forums, but I don't know how well it'll work here. I think that we should have this thread so that people who are looking for a clan or members for their clan can find people. Now, I'm not sure how large the CoD-playing population is on PC, but I hoping that it'll be large enough to get this thread going. I'll get us started with a good example of both types of posts.

Clan Recruitment
    [XB1] Looking clan members to join my super competitive, MLG Pro clan for Advanced Warfare. Must have K/D of at least 1.5. If interested, contact my gamertag, l33tg4m3r, or apply to the clan, MLGl33t.

Now, notice how I put the tag in bold at the beginning, so people can easily tell what console you are using. The tags are as follows: [360], [XB1], [PS3], [PS4], [PC]. Next, look at how I said what sort of clan it is. This isn't some casual clan, this is a hardcore, pro clan. It's good, but not necessary, to tell people this stuff. Next, we have requirements, such as K/D, W/L, or Rank. Lastly, notice the contact info. I included the gamer tag and clan name. Now, I didn't put this in there, but there are numerous other ways to contact people, i.e. PM, Skype, Email, etc., so feel free to include these.

Clan Search
    [F/A][XB1] Looking for a super competitive, MLG Pro clan for Advanced Warfare. My K/D is 1.09, my W/L is 1.3, and I'm Prestige 3 Rank 38. If you're interested or want more information, contact my gamertag, W4NN4B3C00L.

Now, this post is very similar. First, we have the tag, but this time we have the Free Agent tag first, signifying that you are looking for a clan. Then we have the kind of clan you're looking for, and lastly, the contact info.

If you have any questions, please VM or PM me, as to not get this thread messy with questions. Thanks! :)

This is technically a double post, but I wanted to bump anyways, and it would look weird to tack this onto the end of the OP.

[360] I'm just looking for some semi-casual players clan for my Advanced Warfare. I'm not really worried about K/D or anything, I just want some people I can play with. Only thing I really care about is not a lot of swearing. I don't play CoD to have a bunch of people yelling swear words in my ear. It would be nice if you were high school age, but not necessary. If interested, contact my gamertag, hatmaster99, or apply to the clan, Hyrule Gamers. Also, please use the app if you have a compatible phone/tablet, it makes communication much easier.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back